very faint line?

sarahdee

Reaction score
Am i pregnant? AF was due tomorrow but yesterday a 12dpo i decided to test and i got a really faint line really really faint line. So today I have got brown tiny bits of blood when i wipe, the only thing is i have recently been getting this before my periods, so i am very confused and trying not to get my hopes up to much. Any thoughts?

looks like your PG my dear!!!!

remember a line is a line, no matter how faint!!!

:dance: congrats!!!! :dance:

My lien was so faint i thought i was imagining it then it dissapeared completley so i went out bought the Clear blue digital and did it 1st thing next morning and it came up PREGNANT :dance: this was 2 days b4 Period was due, also i had the brown stuff few days later but not a proper period and tested again with normal and line was darker so who knows :pray: :pray:

thanks for replying. I am definatly going another test today even though i was thinking about leaving it to see if af arrived but i might aswell get it out of the way.

I will keep you informed.

Sounds like congratulations are in order hun.

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:

please go buy a test now!!!! im just too impatient!

good luck, a line is a line though, i think its a baby! xx

MissGobby said:

I never say a line is a line, i got a faint line last November and when i tested 2 days later there was nothing there...... Went to my GP and got a blood test and sure enough i wasnt pregnant! Even tho i showed my GP the faint line.

Best thing is to test again in afew days, and if there is a darker line then all the best and congrats!!!

lainey said:
MissGobby said:

I never say a line is a line, i got a faint line last November and when i tested 2 days later there was nothing there...... Went to my GP and got a blood test and sure enough i wasnt pregnant! Even tho i showed my GP the faint line.

Best thing is to test again in afew days, and if there is a darker line then all the best and congrats!!!
ohh right, sorry lainey :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back