• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very very very faint bfp's

awwww darling im praying for you...when I tested day b4 AF was due my BFP was faint! I couldnt get it to show up on a camera

:pray: :pray: :pray:

best of luck darling got everything crossed for ya :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: so hope the line gets stronger, just give it time, we need to lock you up for poas so early :D

Oh My God.... I had exactly the same yesterday & today. I went out and got a digi & BFP!!! :dance: Go and get one ASAP!!
Please come with me to 1st tri.... I don't want to go on my own :rotfl:

aww congrats littlelamb, and i so hope its a bfp for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hiya shp!

Just wanted to say that when i tested (4 days early) i used a 6 day early response and the line was really faint. I did a digi the next day and seeing the word "pregnant" on the little screen is just the best feeling!!

I used another 6 day early response the day after af was due (wanted to use the same make of test) and the line had darkened so much!!

Sounds promising, but i would say splash out and get a digital!!

Mummy-D said:
Hiya shp!

Just wanted to say that when i tested (4 days early) i used a 6 day early response and the line was really faint. I did a digi the next day and seeing the word "pregnant" on the little screen is just the best feeling!!

I used another 6 day early response the day after af was due (wanted to use the same make of test) and the line had darkened so much!!

Sounds promising, but i would say splash out and get a digital!!

I couldnt agree more.. I confirmed my faint BFP with a digi the next day and seeing the word "pregnant" is just the best confirmation you can get!

Congratulations :cheer: :dance: :cheer: I'm sure the line will get stronger over the next few days :hug:

argh i got a really faint faint bfp again today too, i wasn't sure if yesterdays was a evap line but this one is the same faintness and deffo came up in 3 minutes :? oh well i'll keep testing to see if it gets darker :roll: :lol: LOCK ME UP :rotfl:

anna you dont need to test, zoltar told you! :wink:

all these bfp's around the place, it's going to be deserted :cheer:

HollyHobby said:
anna you dont need to test, zoltar told you! :wink:

all these bfp's around the place, it's going to be deserted :cheer:
:lol: :lol: i hope he is right

no it won't be you'll won't get rid of me that quick :twisted: :twisted: i'll be staying in here till i am at the 3 month mark if you all don't mind thats IF i get that strong bfp :D

i was thinking i might do similar anna. Tbh i didnt feel like i ever belonged in first tri. I couldnt join in fully cos I knew i wouldnt make it to 2nd - hopeing next time though that i will just know everything is going to work out and i can enjoy it all, hope we all do :hug:

Good luck to those with very faint positives!

wow anna that means you are pg surely!! well done :dance: you did the magic medicine this month didn't you?

where are you shp did you do a digi :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back