Very very scared

LucyH

Reaction score
Hi all

Went to the toilet - to pee in my bottle to take to my mw appt today at 3:35!! And my pee had blood in it - it was very red!! I panicked - I went to mw and she has booked me a dr appt at 5:05 today - she thinks it might be a Urine Tract Infection. Does anyone know anything about this?? I'm scared, I have a little bit of pain in tummy & back - plus loose bowl movements (sorry tmi)

I just don't know what to expect or what's going to happen

:s

I had a UTI at the beginning of pregnancy and they gave me a course of antibiotics and everything cleared up fine :) Try not to panic, it can be cleared up really simply. Hope everything goes ok at the doctors and keep us updated. x

They'll sort you out with some antibiotics like Melio said - hope you get better soon :)

fingers crossed hun, let us know what the doctor said xx

yeah its prob a UTI. Ive taken antibiotics for this and it worked fine. :hug: that mustve been scary to see. Just as well you had the appointment booked eh?!

How are you? It must have been a bad infection for you to see blood - hope you are better already :hug:

Thanks all sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!

I dont think i could cope without this forum - you are all amazing and sooo caring!!!

Its so nice to have a place to share anxieties and problems...

Went to see Dr - she thinks its a UTI :( On a week of antibiotics......its such a worry on top of everything else isnt it??

They get the results back from my urine Friday - so will know more then!!!

Thanks again, Im glad things arent anything worse at the moment..........

Here's to a peaceful 5 weeks xxx

Glad your okay - that must have been a shock - lets hope the antibiotics work quickly and you feel better soon x

Glad you got some antibiotics so quickly that will soon clear it up - and good there testing just incase too
Preganncy is such a scary time isn't it

Hi,

Thanks all :)

Yeh JJ, it was a real shock - I was sooooooooo scared... I just want the baby out now so I know its safe!!!! :)

Im tummy is aching....so having a day of rest today!!! Hope things get better - The good thing is, I know bubs is fine he/she has NOT stopped moving!!!! thank goodness for that!!

How is the pregnancy coming along for you JJ?????? Hope all is well
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back