Breech??

Cazza

Reaction score
Had my 34 week MW appt today and it looks like Madam is currently breech.

I already have a scan and consultant appt for tomorrow but if I hadn't then the MW would have sent me straight up for a scan.

Also had sugar traces in urine.

So what are the chances of her turning on her own ? I know sometimes they try and turn them but being a larger lady MW said this wouldn't work.

No wonder I've had the feeling of a hard lump just under my ribs!!!

Is there not things you can do to try and get them to move - like going on all fours or something. xxx

Ouch! Naughty little madam! did you have any idea she was breech? been thinking that bump still is at the moment, but don't have app till 34 weeks x

Unfortunately my poor old joints won't allow me to get on all fours or any of the other weird and wonderful positions they usually recommend!!!

I'm the same hun. Have scan tmrw to check and then discuss options! I've been sitting on ball a bit and all fours. Try not to slouch back on couch. That's how I've lived recently so prob my fault!

Also sleep on side and mw said ideally left. Don't cross legs (if you still can lol). Sit on chair backwards and lean forwards. X

. Try not to slouch back on couch. That's how I've lived recently so prob my fault!

That's the only way I'm comfy too!!!

My appt is bright and early 9am so hopefully will get a few answers tomorrow!!

Someone just said that her being breech explains the dreadful heartburn I've been having - hmmmmmm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back