Where do you feel babies movements? Head down or breech?

muffinferon

Reaction score
I'm 36weeks pg and at last mw appt she thinks baby is breech. My babies movements haven't changed much really in the last 2weeks, my movements seem to mainly be to each side of my belly button, like the baby squirms from one side to the next sometimes, or there is a hard bit poking out one side or the other (I do enjoy feeling them :)) and there is sometimes movement deep down just above my vag. Also have felt like needed to pee more!

Anyway, what and where is everyone else's movements? I still think baby is breech :eh: or maybe transverse as I imagine him/lying along me going by movements

Last edited:
Mine is head down mostly feel movements at top just under ribs and on my ribs which blinking hurts !... mostly on my right side and I get the odd niggle and feel like he's stretching low down but not very often.

I think my babies head is in my nip it's killing me and when I had a growth scan a few wks ago it was there but I have no idea really as i feel movements everywhere hopefully the mw will tell me more today.

When you next at the mw? With my second they sent me for a scan about 36wks to check for breech thankfully she wasn't

my baby is head down i though he was but was cnfirmed at scan yesterday but i can feel his head stick out sometiimes really low down and it kills and his kicks are high up just under my ribs although not kicking them yet!! which is a good thing :) but if they thinnk ur baby is breech they will send u to be rescanned at around 36 weeks and take it from there, fx ur baby turns for you xxx

My LO is head down. But the best way for me to tell this is when he has hiccups. They feel low down and to the left side which is where his chest his. So that might help you figure out the direction of the little monkey xxxxx

Mines head down. I can see his kicks by my belly button but feel hand movements along my pubic line. Plus when he has hiccups I can feel them in my bum sometimes which is wierd. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back