Very personal question but..

Kelly450

Reaction score
How long ago did u last dtd? Or how often do you still?

I've not let OH near me for a fair few weeks now. I can't even remember the last time.. probably 4 or 5 weeks ago! And I cant see it happening again any time soon unless I really perk up.
I dont feel I have the energy for that at all and im just not feeling it in the slightest..
Is that weird? Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

We haven't since I was 24 weeks. I'm just too uncomfortable and not feeling it. Hubby ok with it (he will just need to be!!). I'm not too concerned I'm just focusing on baby at the mo xxx

Hey Hun not weird at all I have to confess we haven't dtd since just after we conceived and I feel awful but I wasn't in the mood at the start I was tired constantly an feeling sick an then I started to show pretty early on and didn't feel attractive I have spots all over my chest face and back and really bad stretch marks so don't feel very sexy it's only recently I've felt like doin it but I think my husband isn't really up for it now as I'm pretty big and the baby is very active so he feels a bit weird I miss the closeness but he assures me he still loves me and finds me attractive but there are times I worry we do still cuddle etc but not the same x

Last time was about 4 weeks ago and I ached for around a week after!! So it will be a long time until he's allowed close to me again. I'm just not in the mood for it, I'll quite happily have 'cuddles' but nothing more.
I think OH is under the illusion that he'll get some action soon as he keeps reminding me that sperm is good for the cervix.
xx

About 3 weeks ago. Everytime we do I get a uti or thrush! Its not worth the agony after LOL, plus I always get carried away and end up really aching in the morning!

I miss cuddles, I hurt so much all the time we can't cuddle in bed anymore

Xx

Hey Hun not weird at all I have to confess we haven't dtd since just after we conceived and I feel awful but I wasn't in the mood at the start I was tired constantly an feeling sick an then I started to show pretty early on and didn't feel attractive I have spots all over my chest face and back and really bad stretch marks so don't feel very sexy it's only recently I've felt like doin it but I think my husband isn't really up for it now as I'm pretty big and the baby is very active so he feels a bit weird I miss the closeness but he assures me he still loves me and finds me attractive but there are times I worry we do still cuddle etc but not the same x

Ahh sorry to hear this. Atleast you know your husband knows that everything you are going through and feeling is all gor the baby. I know how you mean about the stretch marks. I developed them on my legs and belly and feel awful! :( and my hair has started to grow quicker too. So if I shave my legs and he touches it the next day id be all paranoid. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

We haven't since I was 24 weeks. I'm just too uncomfortable and not feeling it. Hubby ok with it (he will just need to be!!). I'm not too concerned I'm just focusing on baby at the mo xxx

Yes its nothing of a concern. I think it's more feeling guilty that hes getting none... but im the one who has the stretch marks and gets tired etc. I think baby would get squished anyway if we dtd cause theres no way id go on top. Id be out of breath too quickly! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Last time was about 4 weeks ago and I ached for around a week after!! So it will be a long time until he's allowed close to me again. I'm just not in the mood for it, I'll quite happily have 'cuddles' but nothing more.
I think OH is under the illusion that he'll get some action soon as he keeps reminding me that sperm is good for the cervix.
xx

Oh my! Maybe im glad its been a while then. Couldnt do with more aches and pains! Sperm is gd for the cervix!?? Or is that just his excuse? Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

About 3 weeks ago. Everytime we do I get a uti or thrush! Its not worth the agony after LOL, plus I always get carried away and end up really aching in the morning!

I miss cuddles, I hurt so much all the time we can't cuddle in bed anymore

Xx

Certainly not worth it! Lol im wondering how long after birth he'll have to wait too lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

There's other things you could do without having full on sex. I think you've got to keep trying as you can end up losing "it" and then u just won't want to ever again! And plus when baby's here it can take weeks for you to be able to do it again, think we had to wait 17 weeks before I let him near me again properly! X

Just try other things huni, I know tiredness is a killer so try weekend mornings, have a shower together or just snuggle and use your hands ;) x

Had it sunday night as it was my birthday haha!
But it was easily 5weeks before that!

I just dont feel like it!

And tbh sunday was uncomfortable! Not sure if ill be able to hve much more sec before baba is born! Spesh with my hip and back ache!

OH bless him has just given up asking lol. He nos the answer is no haha! Xx

It's been a week or so for us, but before that it was quite regular. With my dodgy dislocating knee I find it difficult enough being on top, but with baby taking up so much space I then started struggling to breath lol also didn't help that baby decided fo have a serious move round and hubby got a bit flappy that we were disturbing her!! Lol!! I've had a few self concious issues just cos I've always bden paranoid about the way I look, so I find "spooning" is good. You can prop yourself up on as many pillows as you like to make sure you're zupport and comfy, keep the covers over you if you feel a bit exposed and as bump is away from your partner, they can't see it wriggling round n get freaked out lol it's daft but it's also really nice to just lay there cuddling after without having to get yourself moved round n comfy again after. Doesn't use much of your energy either and I get my hubby to give me a nice massage 1st, usually enough to get us both in the mood!! Hehe :)

We've always had a really active sex life, but around 24 weeks OH told me he couldn't anymore until baby born as I started to get a decent bump and he was able to feel her kicking quite strong so it all became a bit more real for him and he felt uncomfortable with the thought of sex.
I selfishly felt really upset and rejected and have gone on about it a lot. We dtd at the weekend - first time in 6 weeks and he admitted it was fine but I have a feeling ill be lucky to get it again while I'm still pg

Havent done anything since the night baby was conceived, I had hyperemesis for the first few months and I know its safe but after a previous miscarriage we were afraid to, then as ive got bigger ive just been way too uncomfortable and have bad back and hip pain, so we will be waiting til after baby is born, but we still have a kiss n cuddle every night I dont feel weve lost out by not doin anything and were both looking forward to it again :)

I suspect we won't DTD for a long time. It hurt so much last time I cried. I don't know why it hurt but put it this way - it hurt less having an internal exam at the hospital! I try to ignore the pain for hubbys sake but he stopped it :/

MW just shrugged it off so I thought maybe it was a normal pregnancy thing but reading these replies I guess not!

Xx

We have carried on as before, generally at least once a week. It's nice to be able to not have to worry about contraception as the damage is already done LOL!

I just read this thread to DH. It's been weeks since we dtd, and I can't see it happening till after birth. I'm just too uncomfy - plus it sets of painful BH!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

We talked about it ans both agreed to wait til after, im pretty sure the smell of vomit was not a turn on for him in the early days haha, plus after ttc for a year poor guy was on a schedule I think he was glad of the break haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back