Overly tired all the time.

Monkey

Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue?

My tiredness is getting worse, I can't seem to stay awake for more than a couple of hours without feeling like I haven't slept for a week. Then when it does come to night time sleeping, I am wide awake.

Anyone have any advice or ideas about how to get some energy during the day. I can't even go to routine appointments without having a nap before hand otherwise I would fall asleep during them.

(I have probably asked this question before, but I am seriously so tired I can't even remember what I have looked at or done within the last 5 mins.)

I feel the same, I am yawning all the time! had 9 hours sleep last night yet had to drag myself out of bed for work today. People must think I am so lazy as I am always yawning!! swimming makes me feel better so I do that before work a couple of days a week and yoga is good too, I do that once a week. I sound like a fitness freak and I am really not, normally I hate exercise but I have found its really helped my energy levels and makes me feel positive. I think some people just get more tired than others in pregnancy, I feel lucky that I have not had any sickness!! xxx

Ive got no energy either, i feel like I could fall asleep all the time and when im meant to sleep i cant :( x x

---
-

I agree with coco, exercise somehow raises your engery levels! I forced myself to the gym yesterday and today but felt fine the rest of the day and feel more awake now than I did first thing this morning! Even a brisk walk outside every day might help

I'm the same Hun, can't sleep at night, can't keep my eyes open during the day (I'm going to a nap after I check out PF!) I've had pretty bad anaemia which will contribute considerabley to how tired you feel, maybe get midwife to check your iron levels at your next appointment x

Maybe eat lots of green veg and drink lots of orange juice and see if it helps any x it certainly made me feel better, although I'm still very tired, I think it's normal lol x

My energy levels have taken a serious nosedive in the last couple of weeks, I thought it was just me. I can barely make it through the day at work. It makes me feel really down as well, although that could just be a coincidence I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back