how is everyone doing with....

lisa&alex

Reaction score
the last few weeks of pregnancy? i know there are a lot of us due over the next few weeks, so wondered how everyones coping.. and feeling?

personally i feel fab..a few days ago i thought i might be leaking..i still am leaking.. but not sure if its waters or cm..having loads of bh/contractions.. but they dont amount to anything so im gonna assume its just runny cm, also got period pains.. but other than that i feel brilliant.. actually even with the period pains i feel brilliant.. stark contrast to my last pregnancy where i jsut felt crap all the time..

so how about you??

i moan that i feel crap but tbh ive had such an easy pregnancy.
i've had no sickness or painful cramps or anything like that.
the only thing is the not being able to sleep, and back pain, so i should stop moaning really cos theres some on here who are fit for the skip!

The past 1-2 weeks has been hard and it seems to be getting worse everyday for me currently. I have no energy and am in lots of discomfort with my back/hip. Also the BH seem to be getting stronger.

Although i never wanted a c-section i am at least comforted by knowing come Wednesday bump will be here and the next chapter will start. I feel really sorry for those that have gone over their date by lots.

We all just need to hang in there, not long to go now :cheer:

Finding it hard and had a really tough pregnancy where ive felt ill or been in alot of pain most of the way through. Trying my best to keep my chin up and make the most of the quiet time I have now cos lil lady will be here soon. :D

ive felt bloody awful this past week, but thats coz im not well......... I have to hold onto my bump when i cough, if i dont its agony where ive pulled my stomach muscles.

not too bad, the BH and period type pains can be pretty painful, i have had a couple which have taken my breath away. Other than that can't really complain. I am uncomfortable but thats to be expected.... just cant wait for her to come now. Now my m/s has gone (around month 8!!) I'm much happier

Am planning on hot currys, pineapple aound lots of walks after NYE...

I'm feeling good at the moment :D Like Kim, i've had an easy straight forward pregnancy so far. Suffered with really bad nausea up until 11 weeks, have had a few bad migraines and the odd 'off day' but no real complaints. Strating to get back and hip ache now mind and some days my bump is so uncomfortable but now i've started maternity leave i'm looking forward to having my baby! :D

I'm another one who shouldn't complain but does :) I've had a relatively easy pregnancy - very little sickness, worked fine (in a very busy job) up until 35weeks etc. But I'm fed up with beign pregnant :( I'm fed up with feelign tired and fat and everything taking longer and having to rely on my husband to do things I would usually do (DIY etc as we have just moved house).

I don't think I am ever gonna be ready to be a mum but I'm ready to try now and i wish this little lad would hurry up and arrive :)

I am feeling quite good really- no back pain etc. Not sleeping greatly but having naps in afternoon which helps.

I am starting to get lots of BH\period cramps and have had a few nights where I have had waves of cramps before going to sleep- hopefully things are starting to happen inside now.

I am ready for LO to arrive now though- the sooner the better! :pray:

I'm tired and OH SO BORED!!!!!.... I dislike being big and heavy and pregnant...Its more the people staring at me, and making comments about my bump ALL THE TIME!!!... although I have felt fine until the last few days, where I've been attacked by these dizzy spells, swelling, period pain and headaches... The back pain has been ever present so I'm kinda used to it.. but its getting harder now... :( Especially at night.

but I am soooo grateful that my pelvic pain isn't as bad as last time. :cheer:

Im feeling pretty good too, I have also had a very easy pregnancy - no nausea, no major pains, no leaking, no braxton hicks, no stretch marks - in fact if I didnt have a giant bump i still wouldnt feel pregnant in some ways - mind you now because of massive bump I get really tired and uncomfortable really easy and I am getting crabby and impatient too

im fed up of being fat and not been able to do exercise like i used to, im really looking forward to a good gym workout!!! im really sick of having to go and be monitered at the maternity ward everyweek aswell, i know its for the best but theres always loads of new mums and babies there and it makes me think, i wish that was me!!!!! but im glad that in 6 weeks im goin to have a new baby :cheer: :cheer:

I wish she'd hurry up. I'm getting fed-up now, although I still love feeling her moving.

I've had BH since 15 weeks, but they're definitely more intense and frequent now. I've had dull AF crampiness in my lower abdomen and back all day today. Please let this be a sign :pray:

Im board, cant wait for it to be over and i have my baby girl here. I cant bend down and running after the kids is just a mare!! Id love a bath but cant get out once im in and the period pains are just peeing me off.

There moan over. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back