Feeling VERY uncomfortable...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else had this?

I don't know if this is braxton hicks or not but im getting weird discomfort in my back and tightening feeling on the right hand side of my bump, feels like baby has wedged himself right in near my ribs and its dead uncomfortable!! I had some period type discomfort today and felt like this a little yesterday, just baffling me now as whats happening...

:think:

Yeeer and its evil! My back hurts like fook I have to keep wiggleing to keep slightly comfy all the time it helps if I sit up straight. :hug: Hope you feel better soon

Me thinks its time for :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: for me though!

Hmmm :think: I get them seperately but not together (back ache/period pain/BH) so maybe call your MW tomorrow? Don't mean to worry you at all hun! :hug: Sorry, just think it might put your mind at ease to speak with your middy :hug:

xx

Thanks cheeky cheeks, just tidied the kitchen and felt a bit btter stood p but sitting again now and back is killing and getting the wedged feeling again, going to bed now so hopefully it will subside wit me lying out, hope i sleep tonight!!!

Hope its better sharne,

I am living sitting on a gym ball at the moment- its the only place I can get comfy, LO hates it and wriggles but my back, bump, pelvis etc feel soooo much better.

I get this too and my birthing ball has been the best purchase ever- i kneel down and stretch myself over it and watch telly and it eases the pain and discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back