Very personal question but..

I suspect we won't DTD for a long time. It hurt so much last time I cried. I don't know why it hurt but put it this way - it hurt less having an internal exam at the hospital! I try to ignore the pain for hubbys sake but he stopped it :/

MW just shrugged it off so I thought maybe it was a normal pregnancy thing but reading these replies I guess not!

Xx

The last time we dtd it really hurt. Im sure since being pregnant, even when ready to dtd, it doesn't get wet down there. So the last time it was dry and painful. I think maybe thats what put me off aswell as everything else. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I am very insecure to dtd again. I have hemorrhoids and I am scared hubby will see/find it odd looking. I cannot lie on my back because it hurts and I am too scared to go doggy style (because I am not sure if you will see it with my butt in the air). It is not painfull and I didn't dare to look myself. It kind of feels like a pea or something that sits next to my anus (if that makes sense).

I suspect we won't DTD for a long time. It hurt so much last time I cried. I don't know why it hurt but put it this way - it hurt less having an internal exam at the hospital! I try to ignore the pain for hubbys sake but he stopped it :/

MW just shrugged it off so I thought maybe it was a normal pregnancy thing but reading these replies I guess not!

Xx

The last time we dtd it really hurt. Im sure since being pregnant, even when ready to dtd, it doesn't get wet down there. So the last time it was dry and painful. I think maybe thats what put me off aswell as everything else. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

If its just the dryness u could try baby oil.
It's been a regular for us :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

If its just the dryness u could try baby oil.
It's been a regular for us :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Its plenty of other things too lol. Even though I show oh my stretch marks I still feel like a big lump who would be breathing really heavy lol. Don't think I have a sex drive atm at all

Sent from my GT-I9300

I am very insecure to dtd again. I have hemorrhoids and I am scared hubby will see/find it odd looking. I cannot lie on my back because it hurts and I am too scared to go doggy style (because I am not sure if you will see it with my butt in the air). It is not painfull and I didn't dare to look myself. It kind of feels like a pea or something that sits next to my anus (if that makes sense).

Can you not do it in the dark to get you started so that he couldn't see any way. To be honest though.. even I feel insecure in the dark stm xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I dtd all the way through and even on my due date to try and get things moving (didn't work! Still went 10 days over! Lol!)

At the end of the day though hun, don't worry about how often or if everyone else is dtd, just do what you feel comfortable with.

If you don't want to have sex, don't. There are plenty of other things besides penetrative sex you can do to keep you both satisfied.

XX

That is true. It is nice to hear that i'm not the only one who isn't dtd atm though.

And obviously my OH loves me enough to understand as we wouldn't be having a baby if he didn't lol.
I feel like im showing him no appreciation at all at the moment :( xx

2 days ago :) he was begging last night but I just couldn't be arsed.

I tend to be more up for it early on, if its late theres no way! I've creamed up - got a maternity bra on, huge pants and a very unlfattering nighty.... god knows why this turns him on.

I've had a blast with my hair removal today though so when we get back from antenatal tonight I will show him my handy work :p

I think it's important to keep things going - don't get me wrong I'm not on my knees making sure hes happy all the time... but need to keep the passion alive girls!! xx

Last night, heartburn kept me awake couldn't sleep so away to go.

Can you not do it in the dark to get you started so that he couldn't see any way. To be honest though.. even I feel insecure in the dark stm xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yes I could but the idea of it just freaks me out (I know it's there so it is a huge turn off). Hubby is one of those odd men who think pregnant women are more attractive than non pregnant women and he find this whale like look (with a huge belly) very sexy. I don't feel sexy and the baby moves very active at night which is also a turn off for me and I have a vericose vein just under my right buttock (it is really purple and thick yuck). Also my lady bits are so swollen and big (like animals in heat). All together not the best mood setters for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yes I could but the idea of it just freaks me out (I know it's there so it is a huge turn off). Hubby is one of those odd men who think pregnant women are more attractive than non pregnant women and he find this whale like look (with a huge belly) very sexy. I don't feel sexy and the baby moves very active at night which is also a turn off for me and I have a vericose vein just under my right buttock (it is really purple and thick yuck). Also my lady bits are so swollen and big (like animals in heat). All together not the best mood setters for me.

:( I am sure he completely understands. I think the position your in is totally understandable and I would 100% be the same. I mentioned to my oh about baby moving when dtd a couple of nights ago and he said he had thought about it snd that it would be really weird xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

In the beginning OH wanted it all the time, and i just couldnt due to hyperemesis. When i did give it up, id feel sick and awful, and i think it must have showed in my face, as he eventually stopped trying. Then weeks went by, and i got upset that he didnt want to - we spoke about it and he said he wants to but knows how uncomfortable it makes me and he doesnt wanna do it for the sake of it - would rather wait till its enjoyable for both of us. Since then its been on and off - but mainly off tbh. Dont think either of us are much in the mood. Saying that we dtd today for the 1st time in a few weeks - but he made it clear it was to help bring on the labour - so not the most romantic time ever!!!!! - honestly, cant wait to get the romance back into it all. x

Ahh well to help bring on labour will mean the romance and making it more enjoyable will come sooner. :)
I don't think there is anything wrong in not doing it for a while - some go the whole pregnancy and after without and are fine.
I think it should certainly be enjoyable for both and want to be done - not just a chore to keep you or OH happy. xx

I know LOADS of couples that didnt have sex at all during their whole pregnancies, so don't worry about it too much. I have always tried to ensure we don't go much longer than about a week, and during this pregnancy that has probably stretched to about 2 weeks max.. Then I make sure we do it just coz I'm worried we will lose that part of us. My oh doesn't really mind about baby which helps, and I think I am just starting to get a bit more horny now! I remember this last time too, I got really horny towards the end! In fact, if was sex that brought on my labour at 37 weeks so will definitely be trying more when I get there! Either way, I don't think there's a normal, it's whatever suits u. Xxx

Oo i hope i start to feel for it soon. I'd like to actually want to do it again lol!
To be fair, OH has stupid shifts at work, its either up at 4.30 or 5 am or finishing at 10.30pm... And when its the earlies hes tired before me, when its the lates... im in bed before him lol xx

Oo i hope i start to feel for it soon. I'd like to actually want to do it again lol!
To be fair, OH has stupid shifts at work, its either up at 4.30 or 5 am or finishing at 10.30pm... And when its the earlies hes tired before me, when its the lates... im in bed before him lol xx

WE have a similar issue, he is up at 4 and home at 10, so he really just needs to get his head down and sleep - or he is on nights so he gets in at 10am and leaves at 4pm (While I'm at work!
Were both so tired!
xx

It isnt the most important thing I suppose. I was thinking of trying to do the same routine as him when im holuday starts but I probably try to have my very own routine. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back