Did you know baby was head down

suzzi

Reaction score
ok im 30 weeks and although its baby 3 my other 2 were over 15 years ago and i cant remember.

my question is did you know yourself baby had turned and was head down or did MW tell you when you were examined, i went last week to MW and she did touch my belly at all.

my LO (i think) is laying sideways from where the kicks are, also when its under my ribs i cant decide if its head, foot or bum?

any advice ??

er why didnt she examine you? Id go back hun. I feel the kicks under my ribs and a sharp pain every now and then in my pelvis...but there is time for the baby to turn at this stage (for you and me) xxx

i dont know why she didnt feel for baby, im back at 34 weeks for another anti-d injection so maybe she will do it then, im also booked in for a scan at 34 weeks due to low lying placenta so i can ask then to.

do you know latest date baby can turn?

I only found out my baby's position yesterday whilst admitted in hosp with pains.. Also my third child and I had no idea where this LO was as kicks are everywhere!! It's head down and to the right of my tummy..

Both my girls were breech til about 36-38weeks and they turned in time :) Ellie decided to be back to back half way thru labour so they can move whenever they feel like it lol!!

lol bloody babies moving about !!! thanks for that im hoping to see in few weeks at my scan, didnt realise they could turn so late x

im on my third, your first babys head only stays in the fixed down position. After that your second and third wont stay fixed according to my midwife, so she was never bothered where the head was until my last appointment x

lol bloody babies moving about !!! thanks for that im hoping to see in few weeks at my scan, didnt realise they could turn so late x

Lol!! It's amazing what they can do!!

I only know baby's position cos of 4d scan. You can never know for sure though, my sisters mw thought her baby was head down and it wasn't until she was in labour they realized her baby was breech!

I know, my poor sister was well shocked and ended up with an emergency c section. She said the mw was also shocked when she visited afterwards so I guess it doesn't happen all the time!

my LO has been head down for a few weeks now, i hope the poor thing doesnt get dizzy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back