VB or c-section?

hennaly

Reaction score
I noticed that there seems to be alot of c-sections happening on here so thought i would do a poll to get it into perspective as to the ammount of c's to vb's.

Fanny for me :rotfl: :rotfl:
But iv noticed quite a few cs around too :think: Be interesting to see how the statistics work out !

You know Hennaly, I was thinking the exact same thing!? :think: I said to my OH that I didnt realise just how many women have either planned or unplanned sections!?

unplanned c sec for me!!!

(only downside was because it was a c sec I missed out on the gas and air - was flippin well looking forward to that as well!!!)

Sarah xxx

Emergency c section for me as I got stuck at 8cms and LO got distressed after 7 hours at that dilation.

emergancy C section for me too. I was thinking that too there are alot around here.... My friend had an emergancy C section today!

Emergency C-section for me due to failure to progress. Was stuck at 5 cm for hours!!!

Mildly said:
Emergency c section for me as I got stuck at 8cms and LO got distressed after 7 hours at that dilation.

Exactky the same! It sucked but the product in the end was the best thing :)

i had a vaginal birth- my baby's head was 35cms and my hips are only 78cms- how the fook i managed it i dont know! :shock: :lol:

I didn't know which to vote because I've had c section and a vaginal delivery but I'll go natural delivery based on my last baby.

I was too late to vote on this, but I had a c-section.

This is quite shocking, in my office at work, there have been 5 babies born to 4 mums at the same hospital, only one was born naturally, 2 elective section and 2 emergency. I'm hoping this time I can increase the natural figures!!!!

Emergency section for failure to progress after a really really long time. Not a great experience.

Almost a c section as he was back to back and refusing to turn but he came out of my foo foo in the end...

va-jay jay for me! :lol:

gas & air, diamorphine and epi :lol: (im hardcore) 8)

Emergency C Section for me due to being stuck at 3cm for around 6 hours and baby in distress. Wasn't how I imagined my labour to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back