C section then another baby

dtaylor21184

Reaction score
I wanted to find out how many people had c sections with their first and then went on to have a normal birth for their second or if the majority had to have a c section. I've put a poll up to find out figures but would be interested if you could say why your second was a c section as well thank you

Hi, my first baby was breech at the last min so emergency C Section, my second was going to be a c section because of a low laying placenta, but he moved up, and was natural (besides the third degree rip!) :x

I had an emergency section with James after failure to progress due to him being a big babba and me having a small pelvis

I was really hoping for a VBAC this time but growth scans have shown that this is also a big babba so the chances of me being able to give birth naturally are slim to none so I dont want to go through all that labour (30 hours last time) only to have an emergency section again. I need to recover as quick as poss as I have a 1 year old to look after so an elective section seemed the safest and most sensible option.

my first was an emergency c-section with no reason given, my second was an elective section at 35 weeks due to my waters breaking at 32 weeks

Jen & Her Men said:
I had an emergency section with James after failure to progress due to him being a big babba and me having a small pelvis

I was really hoping for a VBAC this time but growth scans have shown that this is also a big babba so the chances of me being able to give birth naturally are slim to none so I dont want to go through all that labour (30 hours last time) only to have an emergency section again. I need to recover as quick as poss as I have a 1 year old to look after so an elective section seemed the safest and most sensible option.

how big was your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back