C - Section

I had an emergency c-section under general anaesthetic cos of pre-eclampsia. I was up and about the next day xxx

i had a long, hard labour last time and ended up havin a section, it was fine and i recovered really quick, so much so im bookin myself in for one this time, im quite small and i know i wont be able to do it again, so many people are negative about it but u need to think positive, it can be enjoyable, especially if u know ur having one, i cant wait for mine, will be gettin a date at my last scan in 3 weeks time, if ya wanna know anything else about it pm me..

i had a section with ds 2
i did prefer normal but i had a lof of personal issues as well with the section.
I didnt find the recovery as bad as i thoght tbh the bleeding was a lot less.

I would deffo take the advice and rest and take it easy thogh as it is quite sore after lol

Summer was breech from 30 weeks so I had a section and I LOVED it!
I've never had a natural birth so I can't compare but I loved every second of it and would defo do it again if I had any more.
While they were peforming the section I didn't feel any pain what so ever, it just felt like they were tugging on my insides but it didn't hurt.
I got out of bed the next day and that was very very painful but it gets easier quickly.
Every so often I would get up and toddle over to the window and get back into bed after a couple of minutes.
I was out of hospital in 2 days and the pain killers they give you are fab!
My main problem was when I stood up, you have to be careful how you stand up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back