V

Iv Just Read Lots Of Upcoming Story Lines About Corrie But I Wont Say Incase I Ruin It For Anyone :) Maybe You Could Make a "Soap Spoiler" Sticky? Any Gossip We Find Out, We Can Post In There & That Way People Have The Choice About Finding Out Or Not? :) It Would Be Great For Us Who Dont Have Much Patience and Want To Find Out The Latest!

Getting Back On Subject... Someone Please Slap That Silly Little Tart Rosie! Talk About Loving Yourself :shock:

Rosie really annoys me :x

I have read some storylines that are coming up and they sound good! :)

Is anyone else bored with the violet and sean storyline yet?

jee whizz a corro sticky :dance:

well david should be sectioned. and would have been if it were real life.
My god a boy runs his car into a canal and no one visit him to see if hes ok - not even the police......

hes so ugly too (just had to add that ) :rotfl:

yeah rosie needs a slap lol

i feel really sorry for sean. violets being mean.

waaa! whats happening? my boyfs hogging the tv, i went to make a cup of tea just after chardonnay from footballers wives was talking to liam- when i got back my boyfs playing assassins creed! :roll:
what am i missing

I cant tell you, sorry i missed that episode, what was all that about?

The thing thats getting on my wick is Rosie. she really needs a slap. that teacher is going to end up in so much trouble cuz she is a devious minx! But then he is to blame as well, poor fizz!

maria's BFP reminds me so much of mine! she took 2 days to get the right time to tell her boyf, she told 2 women before she told him and she burst into tears when she told the first woman! and liam took it surprisingly well, just as my boyf did- i thought he'd hit the roof. its exactly my experience!

Liam is sooooo adorable i could just eat him!!!!!!!!!! he is one sex pot!!!!! him and maria are such a cute couple!! i hope he doesnt ruin things by messing around carla!!!!

i dont understand why davids got such a vendetta on sarah :think: i thought he was genuinely remorseful over nearly killing beth

nic and carly, tell me the juicey goss- iam impatient lol

hes just EVIL & likes to piss her off i think, becuase she has never forgiven him for what happened to Beth, co i think hes just thinking 'well what the hell she still hares me so i'll do everything in my power to hurt her' :roll:

trixipaws said:
nic and carly, tell me the juicey goss- iam impatient lol

!* Dont Read If You Dont Want To Know*!

Jason & Becky Do Snog Over The Xmas/New Year.. Fiz Finally Finds Out About John's Affair Becuae He Wraps All His Xmas Presents In The Same Wrapping So Accidently Gives Fiz a Pair Of Tiny Size 6-8 Knickers! Kevin's Furious Reaction Gets Him In Trouble.. Michell's "Son" Ryan Was Mixed Up With Another Baby At Birth & So Isnt Her Son After All,She Then Finds Out That Her Biological Son (alex) Is Living Very Near By. She Feels Confused Because Alex Could Be The Last Part Of Her Late Husband Dean That She Has So She Becomes Naturally Curious & Torn.. Sarah Gets Her Revenge On David By Acting Sweetly & Dropping Hints That Drug Abuse Could Be The Cause Of Davids Mood Swings. The Seed Of Doubt Is Planted In Gails Mind So Its Easy For Sarah To Then Get Ecstasy Pills From a Customer At Work,Plant Them In Davids Drawer In The Salon & Hint To Audrey That He's On Drugs. Audrey Has It Out With David & The Drugs Are Found! Sarah Then Sets Her Heart On Going To Italy Instead Of Her Evil Brother So It Seems Her Plan Worked.. Things Continue To Heat Up For Carla & Liam and It Starts To Effect Maria. He Has To Convince Her That Shes The Only One He Wants By New Years. Theres a Big Punch-Up Between Liz,Vernon & Jim. She Begins To Feel The Chemistry That Still Burns Between Herself & Jim and After He Steps In To Help With a Rowdy Situation At The Pub, Liz's Emotions Start To Get To Her. The Story Goes On Until The New Years Eve Wedding Where It Will Become a Nail-Bitting Decision On Whether She Choses Vernon Or Jim..

Thats All I Know About Corrie xx

she chooses vernon tho :wall: i so wanted her to choose Jim unless they let her get married then drag it out until eventually she chooses jim :roll:

xxxxx

there are beautiful women in corrie (maria, sarah) but my boyf fancies FIZZ!!! :?
he claims there's "something about her"- well, i cant see it! i'd say he has poor taste, but he's with me, so i cant say that! :lol:
altho i like to think i look more like maria and sarah than fizz

omg what is maria playing at climbing up fells :shock:
i was shocked tonight!!!! it was funny when liam had left the price tag on his jacket, i thought they hadnt realised when filming and it wasnt ment to be there :rotfl:

the whole liam / maria sage bores me. they both irritate me

hehe she is kinda annoying apparently samia gahdie/smith whatever shes called who plays her is annoying in real-life too i kno someone who went to school with her. shes beautiful tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back