V

Gemma & Jake said:
I just read that Maria and Paul's baby will be stillborn. I am so fed up with these sad sad storylines :cry: All of the soap's copy each other.

ooh maybe that leads up to him leaving towards the end of this yr, really sad storyline as well i think corrie needs some babies on the street its been a while aint it.

xxxx

OMG what the fook just happened on here i just turned over to see david going psycho with a pole :shock: :shock:

HEHEHE it was funny though, but tbh if that happened on our street i'm sure not everyone would stand and watch like that, someone would have stopped him.

Mairia will give birth to a still born next week, i am posting this in case people other than myslef wont want to watcvh it as it could be a little too close to home (i think maria's baby was due about the same time mine is).

Sandi

oh no poor maria, i know something would happen with her pregnancy.
i don't think i will want to watch it, thanks for the info.

Is Claire (Ashley's wife) pregnant in real life? She really looks it.

Valentine Xxx

I think she is Valentine - all week she has been wearing long baggy cardigans and I noticed a slight bump when she had a front shot! Wonder how they'll write her out? :think:

Gene
xxx

I just noticed her huuuuge bump watching it now!!! I am suprised they are still doing full body shots of her having a bump that noticable, unless they are about to make her out to be pregnant?!

I missed the second half last night. Is Dan going to die? :think:

well im bored with corro at the mo. Is anyone else? it seems to be really boring at the moment. and the house swap story is just so ridiculous its boring.
I hope it picks up soon.

i love tony and his antics at the mo, he is fit as well :lol:

Well what a let down that was!!!! Nothing near as good as Hollyoaks!

that was dramatic!! lol in the sense i didnt see it coming (but i dont watch hollyoakes so ...

omg i was shocked though i didnt want him to go.

I knew Maria would be pregnant and i actually think Carla will find out shes pregnant too....

Watch Carla carefully......I think she's pregnant in real-life too. They keep dressing her in stuff with bows down her belly and she's always holding a handbag or a clipboard!

LaineyG said:
Watch Carla carefully......I think she's pregnant in real-life too. They keep dressing her in stuff with bows down her belly and she's always holding a handbag or a clipboard!

I have been thinking that to.

Flame said:
LaineyG said:

I have been thinking that to.

She is, i saw it in a magazine a few months ago! Maybe she will be pregs with Liams baby too :wink: imagine moaning marias face lol!

well i don't know what anyone else thinks but i want to know why Peters son is mixed race??????????? Lucy was a white blonde wasn't she :think: - geesh they can't be that short on child actors can they :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back