V

awwwww poor Jack! poor Vera...sniff, sniff, sniff.

goin on about home births reminds me of annoying busy-bodies when i was pregnant- theres nothing wrong with them, even for first babies! :x :roll: :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Violets birth in the pub was hilarious!!!!! so not real like at all

samandbump said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Violets birth in the pub was hilarious!!!!! so not real like at all

I was just about to post this! Did you see the strange sideways shot through her legs of a random babies face passing through - it was so weird and obviously cut in - ick!

And would you really have that many people there watching (boss, boss's icky husband etc) in full view of the business end? No!

Valentine Xxx

if that had been me i would have protested bout having a baby in the pub to lol
and no way would i have had that many people there,

I loved Violets 'cushion up top look' at Maria and Liams wedding a few episodes ago :lol:

I do hope my labour is as quick as hers though :think:

I can't believe that Violet and Jamie are planning to run away with the baby :shakehead: I wonder if they will get away with it :think:

i can't believe they have called him Dylan..there are gonna be hundreds of Dylans now :x

can Jamie and Violet actually run away with the baby or would it be counted as kidnapping ?

i cant decide who i feel more sorry for violet or shaun.

I noticed the dodgy bump aswell... looked really square. You would have thought that if they were going to try and get a realistic birth scene they would have spent a couple of £££ on a decent looking bump :lol:

I felt very sorry for sean last night, they should have been staright with him from the beginning.

And anyone else feeling sorry for poor Ryan, he has been Michelles son for 16 years and now is being pushed out by Alex. What is Michelle doing?

Sarah&Braydon said:
can Jamie and Violet actually run away with the baby or would it be counted as kidnapping ?

of course not. violets his mum and shaun isn't on the birth certificate yet anyways - :)

awwwwww i feel sorry for david. i felt sorry for sean too, poor dads losing their babies

I just read that Maria and Paul's baby will be stillborn. I am so fed up with these sad sad storylines :cry: All of the soap's copy each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back