V

See i thought that to Budge but i thought maybe it was just me being a bit dim :?

Or maybe it will come out later on that his mum had an affair to and he isnt really Peters????!!!!
:lol:

yes i expect you're ruight. another baby swap story no doubt :bored:

How pregnant in real life is Leanne!!! They are not even hiding it. Carla and Leanne, I knew it!

I remember how bad they were at hiding Frankie's bump, a few years ago - surely they must teach directors this kind of thing at director school?

Xxx

Omg stev and becky poor michelle after what she has been through lately
and poor marie when she had her scan my eyes filled up with joiy for her
xxx

theres too much smoking in corry it is turning my pregnant stomach!

:shakehead:

hehe i cried at marias scan, awww wasnt it cute!

Did anyone read a while back that they was doing 2 pregnancys
claiming that marie and karla would be pregnant to i forgot his name now ??
I know that karla is pregnant in real life think thats why they was gonna do it
didnt know leanne was though till i read on here lol

Tyrone and whats her names wedding is meant to be on xmas day
it does not go a head though i wont go on with why they dont incase you lot
dont want to know sorry if i spoilt it already ..

Thesa magazines tell you everything now :( you cant help but read them
there all over front covers :hug:

Go marie :cheer: she is gonna solve this death of liams
straight away she just knew he had killed liam when his brother pat
said well he would not marry karla unless he killed him first and marie went into
deep thinking mode .. Poor marie bless her she never gets a happy story line
Hurry up and get back from your honeymoon karla :rotfl:

first Peter turns up with a son who couldn't possibly be bilogically his and now i watched the omnibus today and Eileens dad looks Asian.

corro - whats going on? :think:

i think steve gets found out 2nite - the rat!!

Is it just me or has maria;s babyheart beat sounded very very unlike the heartbeats we all get when we go midwife! :rotfl:

Mummy2B2009 said:
Is it just me or has maria;s babyheart beat sounded very very unlike the heartbeats we all get when we go midwife! :rotfl:

Yeah that's what I thought! My OH asked me if that's what ours sounded like and I thought 'no, actually, it was nothing like that'! x

Ok sorry to change the topic here, i missed the episode when David and Gary got into a fight, can someone tell me what started it, who started it and any thing else relevant??

Thanks

Sandi

I love this show!! The whole Steve and Becky story has me in stitches! I never tire of watching.

In our household we do 'corrie watch' which is fun. we live about 10 mins from the studios adn lots of the cast live nearby and shop at same sainsburys. Well today was a doulbe-whammy. Walked past becky (who looked bit grumpy so didnt say hello) and Molly. When we do a food shop during the week, if we get there around 7pm, you always see someone. A couple months back I almost trollied down poor Audry - mind you she did come hurtling around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back