Urine Infection

Melody

Reaction score
Ugh went to see the doc today because i had some dull aches in my back and tummy he told me to pee in the tub and said i have an infection and gave me some amoxicillin to take. Is the wee infection anything to worry about? And did anyone have aches with theres? x

I had a sore lower back with my urine infection and shivered lots too. Felt terrible. Hope u feel better soon x

its common in pregnancy to get urine infections xx

I had an achy lower back too its horrible. Is amoxicillin safe to take during pregnancy i know doc said it is.

everywhere i have read said it safe ye. :)

Better to treat the urine infection than leave it untreated anyway xxx

Im so worried about my baby my scan isn't til the 27th seems so far away. I may buy a doppler just to put my mind at ease.

i know how u feel i just paid for a scan last night as i hadnt felt my baby move and was fed up of people saying they could feel theirs and im feeling nothin :( I think its so easy to worry and panic but i think if there was anything wrong ur body would soon let you know hun. I did look at doplers tho amazon have some :) xx

I haven't felt my baby move yet :( i have ANT placenta too so probs won't feel it for while x

Do they test for urine infections with the regular pee tests? I think I might have one but my urine tests have been ok but then maybe they are only testing for protein?

is that where it at the front?
Yes hun

Do they test for urine infections with the regular pee tests? I think I might have one but my urine tests have been ok but then maybe they are only testing for protein?

Im sure they'd be able to pick up infections in routine pee tests but all pee has protein if it has abit more than usual then its likely to be a urine infection thats what my doc said to me.

Aw mines is at the front to found out at scan last night thats why im not feeling anything cause the baby was actually gooing crazy in there. Will come in time she said x

IF im still feeling achy tomorrow then im going to the hosp i want them to check properly that my baby is ok. I've gone to the docs 3 times saying im worried and they haven't done anything i can't afford an emergency one either :(.

awww y u so worried cause the pain or taking the antibiotic?

Just try remember u will get funny little pains ur body working so hard. Defo get checked out to put ur mind at rest no point u being stressed. x

Worried about the pain i know the anti biotics are fine to take. Also worried about pre eclampsia x

id try not to worry hun honestly u will drive urself mad... u will have a scan soon at 20 weeks.

Im trying to hold off til then :) i might just invest in a doppler least i can check my babies HB anytime.

I had a really dull ache when i had a water infection, you have anti biotics it will clear up soon nothing to worry about xxx

I had a urine infection and took anti b's no problem to baby and I felt so much better after taking them well worth it x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back