What a day!!!!!

Sully2012

Reaction score
So since mon I had shooting pains after a wee, needed the toilet loads more but no wee would come put so assumed I had a water infection. Phoned my gp who said to bring in a water sample. Water sample was tested and no infection came back so he did my blood pressure, felt my tummy and listened to it with a stethoscope. He then said I needed to go to epu, he phoned them and they were booked right up so he phoned the oncall gyne dr who said to come in. They took blood and another water sample and told me the gp should not have tried to listen for a heart beat at 14 weeks with a stethoscope. They used a Doppler and found no heart beat so by this point I was crying. They then did a scan and the baby was moving all over. Apparently after cultivating my urine I have a slight infection. I have been so upset and stressed when all I went for was a water infection. Sorry for essay just had a bad day

jeez sorry about that hun sounds awful you porr thing main thing is baby is safe and well...

Glad all is well and u managed to see someone who knew what they were doin!

yeah what a day. i had to go epu aswell for my lo. so nerve racking. glad to here lo ok though. have they given you anything? x

Oh god what a roller coaster :( glad all seems to be okay though x

What a day hun you must of been worried sick, glad everything is okay xx

oh that sounds horrible hun, i bet you were so scared! glad everything is ok now. sounds like that calls for a cosy night with chocolats n treats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back