Ouchie!!!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi girls!
Have been super busy and bustley today. Outside in the cold, picking Christmas trees and decorations and all sorts of things!
Have been suffering with ouchie pains iny lower tummy and foof! They are not constant - its just sharp pains every so often.

At my mw appointment this week, I was told I had a urine infection and would have to wait until Monday to find out whether I could have antibiotics! I was just wondering, has anyone else felt like this on busy days, and do you think it's the urine infection that is causing my sharp pains? Bubba is still kicking me!!!
Xxx

yep i have been getting those, especially when i overdo it hun, put a hot water bottle down there it helps xx

I get bad shooting pains in my foof....almost like being stabbed in it if I'm on my feet loads, and really heavy aches low down in the bump. Put your feet up and relax for the evening.

They should be able to give you something for your uti, even if it's very low dose but for longer. Ask them if you can take cranberry, if you don't like the taste health food shops do it in tablet form now. As long as you aren't on blood thinners then I think it's fine to take but make sure.

Hope it clears up soon babe xxxxxxxxxx

yep I get them too. The other day I had them nd they were so sharp I was bend over having to breathe through them. OH kept saying whats wrong and I said I had a pain and he nagged and nagged asking were it was till I snapped at him "its in my bloody ********!" Lets just say I didn't say foof!!!!!

Ha ha... It's bad isn't it!
My feet are now up and I'm relaxing next to the Christmas tree... Hopefully things will improve tonight! I definitely have pushed myself too much today without a doubt! I am now sitting down while OH cleans the kitchen, after refusing to do anything else. I was so busy, it only occurred to me at about 4 that I hadn't eaten all day, and had only had a couple o cups of tea all day. So now feet up an plenty of juice!
Baby brain, I LOVE cranberry juice, I find it so refreshing. Unfortunately, it gives me really bad heartburn at the moment, so the tablet form would probably be better. Thanks for reassurance and for good ideas.
Xxxx

I've been having similar feelings and pains the last few days and today especially. I have had a urine sample sent to hospital to check wether I need antibiotics for this urine infection or not..hopefully should have a call back soon this afternoon and find out!
Have had to take the day off college too just so I can take it easy...in the mean time I'm sat at home with my feet up relaxing as much as poss and drinking plenty of fluids.

I'm really struggling to relax. It is my OH's birthday tomorrow- so on top of all things Christmas (cards to buy, write and put stamps on, writing 4 year old's letter to Santa and sending in the post, stocking fillers to buy) and overdue library books to return, and shopping to buy for the week etc etc ... I have had to make a chocolate fudge cake by the request of my 4 yet old!!!
I am shattered!
I can't wait until Christmas is finished! I have never felt like that before! I just tried I walk into town, and after waddling for 1/2 an hour I was done in!
Pregnancy+ Christmas + birthday + 4 year olds do not mix!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! Xxxx

Same as you hunny (altho my oldest is 39 not 4 :rofl:). If I'd have thought about it sooner I would have become Buddhist or something in november lol xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back