:( updated page 2 advice needed x

How are you doing today Kirsty?

Have you spoken to your fertility clinic?

xxxxxxx

I'm ok i've been up all night checking, its brown now and all i can explain it as is like brown cervical mucus with bits in , but its not a big amount so i'm holding tight.

I'm sorry LTTC'ers for posting this in here but i just feel more comfortable in here iykwim.

I do have a slight backache low down though , not phoned the clinic , i'll wait it out a few more days x

I think that sounds positive hun at least it's not red blood x

Yes and it's getting less , if i didn't keep scrutinising it i would prob not notice it .

I am feeling a little more positive now x

Phew :)

Glad you got through the night and hopefully that will be the end of the scare :hug:

Well i had an eventful evening, i had the most chronic lower backache, went to the toilet and trumped lol! and i felt a pop and two smallish bright red clots came out. Followed by a little red blood and then its turned back to brown sludge (tmi) . I am sure my cervix is opening a little too when i have checked this morning. Should i just let it all go along naturally or should i have cause for concern for an ectopic?? x

I had a massive sob last night about how the world isn't fair , but i feel suprisingly ok today considering...... I think it's because nothing goes easy for me; so i shouldn't be suprised that i am not going to get my happily ever after so easily x

Oh Hun im so sorry to read this. I think you still need to go to docs to check hcg levels if it's falling or still rising. You know your own body though.

The world isn't fair and I think you were quite right to sob!

Sending you mooooohhhhhsive :hugs:

Oh Kirsty I am so deeply sorry to read this! I would say you need to go to the dr to have a scan and as Sunbeam says get your levels checked. This will let you know where you are. I am wishing you all the luck in the world honey!!!!

Hello Kirsty

I have just been reading your thread and saw you mentioned ectopic, just wanted to say that I have had an ectopic and the blood at that time was just brown, no red at all and also a really constant achy feeling on my side noty back, I think because it is red blood it may not be ectopic but def something that should be checked ASAP,

Fingers crossed hun, I hope this helps.

Mel
Xx

Oh no! Have just read this. I would get this checked ASAP hon it is not over yet by far it may still be just a bit of bleeding. you will get your dream hon i am still holding out for you. Can you can an early scan? Will be thinking of you today I am sure it will be fine. Hugs xxxxx

Not sure what to say kirsty, just really hope its all ok, I'm praying for you hun. My friend has been bleeding throughout her pregnancy (bright red), she's 26 weeks along and it turns out its cervical erosion. Baby is fine but she's on bed rest. There are lots of explanations for what's happening so try not to panic. Easy for me to say I'm sure. You will get your dream hun I know it xxxxxx

:hugs: Kirsty. Praying it is nothing. Get checked out and let us know xxxx

Its brown now again not red. I had terrible back pain and passed the two small red clots then its gone back to brown again and not a great deal .

The EPU is closed where do i go to get my levels checked on a weekend? x

Do you have an out patents gp clinic in your area? Phone your out of hours doc xx

In our area one epu stays open still mid day the other closes so are there other epus close by? Good luck Hun xxxxx

Hi Kirsty,

We have an out of hours walk in clinic and they will refer you (I am not sure where to though - sorry!)

My EPU is alo week day only.

It doesn't have to be the worst case scenario hun? I truly hope it isn't

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back