:( updated page 2 advice needed x

Ahh so sorry you're going through this! I'd consider popping to a&e..?

Xx

Hey Hun. I'm so sorry that it's not looking good. I would definitely go down to epu (is there one at queens?) to check things out. Massive hugs for you xxxxx

It might be ok now it's brown again?? I'm guessing epu at royal derby might be open or there's a walk in at derby xxx

Its closed until Mon.

But honestly i feel fine now , suprising really , calm and getting on with my housework

It is just light brown dots again now, no cramps and backache has gone. I will wait the weekend out at home and monitor the loss x

In scotland we have NHS25 where u pfone if ur gp is closed and u can get seen by a gp at the ou-patients dpt at the hopital. Amything like that where u r? I really do hope it is just some random insignificant bleeding. Fingers crossed for you hun x x

Have you tried posting in the mc section Kirsty? I'm not sure many of the ladies would check out lttc but they might have more insight into the situation.

I really hope it's nothing. I wonder what that pop was though :eh:

How far gone would you be by now? xx

What's the latest, KM?

Hope you're okay xxx

It appears to have stopped and my tests are still dark.

I only had 1 wipe of the red stuff then it was brown with bits like weetabix.

Occasionally now after a number two i am having creamy vvvvvvvv faint light brown cm but apart from that all seems ok

My boobies hurt like hell this morning . I just want to feel sick now x

Ohhh chick how scary, sooooo happy the bleeding has stopped xxxxx

Reall yglad it has stopped now kirsty and hope it stays that way!! xx

I'm still scared lol

But i'm ok

Thank you all so much , you are all so comforting x

glad things seemed to have settled down for you xxxxxxxx

glad things have settled hun, I remember my friend had this and i posted a question about it in 1 she was about 6 weeks at the time, anyhow.. she's now 23 weeks and is carrying a healthy little girl and all was ok with her in the end, xxxtri

Thanks DP , i feel confident and good now about things , relaxing on the toilet paper checking!

Its not in my hands anyway so i'm just enjoying the feeling of being pregnant for as long as i can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back