Could this be my month???

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Morning ladies

Last night I did a cheap OPK and it came back a strong line, so I decided for the first time ever to try a Clear Blue Digi and a Boots ovulation kit test (you know the ones that are mega expensive???!!) and they came back with a happy face!!:):):) and 2 strong pink lines. I have never ever ever had a happy face before so I am mega chuffed. I have had my Hycosy done last month so perhaps just maybe it might be our month?? :):) In March on my next cycle it will be excately 2 and half years we have been TTC! I think that perhaps this is our last chance before we go down the IVF route!!

I know this is a bit of a pointless thread but a smily face!!!

If you live in hope a???? .....

Gizmo xxxxx

Fingers crossed sweetie!

I nearly started crying when I got my smiley face... (I's never used digi OPK's before this cycle!!)

Hope you've been getting lots of bd'ing in, lovely?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Gizz looks like we are cycle buddies, I got my smiley face last night to and again this morning, we can go crazy in our 2WW together :)

Fingers crossed for us xx

Yay :good:

You're half way there already! Best of luck that you make it the whole way xx

Get going!

Good luck! xx

Last edited:
Fingers very very very tightly crossed for you Gizzy :) xxxxxxx

Woohoo to the smiley face!! Hope you've been having lots of fun in the bedroom!! Xxx

Thanks girls, we shall see won't we, I have been here again and again but I am feeling really positive this month.

Vicky...we could be cycle buddies. When are you due your AF?? I am dead on every 26 days so due on 5th March. eeekkkk

Gizmo xxx

Good luck doll! Rooting for baby TB! :wink: xxxxxxx

Giz, just looking at this again and am confused. Why is a pos opk unusual for you? I thought you had regular ovulation?

Hope you caught it anyway, just wondering!

xx

Hi

I meant that I have never had a smiley face as I have always done cheapie OPK. This is the first time on a Digi CB fertility test. I do have regular periods and ovulation but I have always relied on the cheapie sticks which come up positive. I have been here before as I always know my surge and we always DTD at the right time and I have never been pregnant, not in nearly 2 and half years.

Hope this makes more sense now. :)

Gizmo xxxx

oh! I do the digi's, love getting a smily face - just wish I'd get a digi 'pregnant' some time!

FX this is your month! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back