:( updated page 2 advice needed x

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
i'm pink when i wipe! I think i'll be back here in no time .

I can't face this x

Last edited:
Only pink?

Shoo shoo... lots of girlies get pink... get out of here and enjoy your pregnancy! ;)

I really hope it's nothing serious though Kirsty :hug:

Louise is right, have you not seen all of the tri 1 spotting threads followed by the girls lovely bean pics???
Relax hun, you'll be fine :hugs: x

you'll be fine hun xxxxxx thinking of you xxxx

Pink is better than red honey. Keep positive. How far gone are you? I'm guessing too early for a scan xxx

Pink doesn't have to mean the worst hun - although of course you must be terrified though!

Call you EPU tomorrow and get an appointment (you may need your GP to refer you?)

They may not be able to see much BUT they'll def be able to blood test you.

I am sure it's nothing to worry about!

Keep calm darling

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:hugs:

Stay positive, hun, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

I'm keeping calm but seem to have accepted the worst , i went for a wee and it was bitty like the end of my period , then i wiped and it was pink followed by browny splodges. Its like when i spot before AF . I will be too early for a scan , i think i will call my fertility clinic if i have more x

Stay positive, hun, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Totally! Stay positive!

I had pink cm, bloody discharge and spotting and all ok! Lots of blood flow going there hun xxx

Its just so hard to stay positive when you havebtried for so long . Ah well only time will tell and there is really nothing anyone can do about it.

x

How many weeks are you hun? A trans-v scan might show?

Good luck with the docs hopefully you can get a scan for peace of mind, waiting is horrible xxx

I had bright red blood in my first tri and thought I was miscarrying. Although it could be something bad it could easily be nothing as well. Get your EPU to see you asap - it's mental torture wondering 'what if'. Hoping everything is all ok for you hon xxx

It may be nothing hun, apparently spotting can be quite normal in the early stages. Hope its all ok xxxxx

Sazzle84 in tri 1 had lots of red blood and was told 50/50 then had scan and saw beans hb so fx u'll be fine xx

im sure it will be fine but best to get checked out xx

Ahh I hope everything is Ok. My friend had bleeding and was fine so it's not always a bad sign. I know it's hard though x

Hi hon my friend had spotting on and off for weeks but she just had her first scan and all was fine xxx hugs gizmo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back