Bit Concerned

JensBump

Reaction score
Hi Ladies - need a bit of advice - yesterday and today I have been getting light pink staining on the tissue when I wipe - I had an internal on Monday and this is the week I should have my period - do you think I should be concerned?

Hi Ladies - need a bit of advice - yesterday and today I have been getting light pink staining on the tissue when I wipe - I had an internal on Monday and this is the week I should have my period - do you think I should be concerned?

its a bit of a yes and no answer, the reason is everyone is different and what one person experiences another doesnt, my bs bled every month at the time of her periods with her youngest, where as when i bled i lost my 1st and 3rd, but then bled a bit in this pregnancy.

its always best to get it checked out but there isnt anything they can do if its going to happen, as you ha an intena the other day the should have been able o tell if your cevix was closed.

if there is no cramping and yor not passing lotsof heavy bright red blood and clots its usually no cause for concern but like i say each person then each pregnancy is different xxxx

Like Roxane said, everyone is different, my OH's sister got her periods every month with her LO to the point that she didn't know she was even pregnant until she was about 7months gone!

If you're really worried get it checked out! But it is possible that it's just a bit of irritation from your internal scan xx

or implantation bleeding - i forgot to mention that xx

Best to get check but I was told spotting after internal scan is normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back