UPDATE: chemical :( BFN first thing this morning then THIS with smu - don't know...

hannah2409

Reaction score
Hi again, OK so I only posted a couple of hours ago saying that I had a BFN but every symptom going.... After posted I looked at my test and thought i saw the faintest thinnest line in the whole world. Obviously this was WAY out of the time frame by then. I hadn't weed for 3 -4 hours by that point so did another test and THIS (see pic) came up within 8-10 mins (possibly sooner but I was expecting a BFN so got in the shower and saw it when I came out).

Now I don't know WHAT to think. Are evaps ever this clear!?

Haven't got enough wee in me yet for another test.... Scared to do a digi as I know they are less sensitive and could say 'not preg'. WHat do you ladies reckon!? Freaking out a bit! xxxxx

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Looks like a BFP to me - do another test as soon as you can lady!

Good Luck!

xx

Looks like a bfp to me too. Maybe do another test just to be sure?

Good luck!

xx

that one definately looks positive! were they different types of tests that you used? xxx

I can never understand how fmu can be the best wee to use as when we sleep our bodies stop producing urine therefore hcg will not be filtering into it until we have been up a while! right?

so i would say a held 3-4 hour second pee of the day is far better tbh! and you've proved the theory with a lovely bfp :) congrats....if you want to use more than one test with the same uring - just pee in a cup and dip the sticks - they still work just the same and you can do several tests (if you want) with one pee! lol

Thats how faint mine was when i first tested and got stronger over the next few days so you could always wait till tomoz (if you can lol) to do another test but ild deffo say bfp!! xxx

Looks like a BFP to me. Test again! xxx

:bfp: congratulations. Urine in the evening is always best for me xx

I always test in the evenings now as thats when i get my best lines....

Defo do the digi, you should get a pregnant with that dark a line. :)

Hi girls. Thanks so much for all your lovely replies.

Iwant3 your logic makes perfect sense to me - I always thought that too.

Jojo huge congrats to you!

There has been another twist in the tale, though! I did another Superdrug early this afternoon - a nice big positive fairly quickly. Darker and clearer than the pic I posted earlier.

Then, just to be sure I did a FRER about an hour ago (had only held urine for about 90 mins - 2 hours though) and BFN!!!

I thought FRER were the most sensitive? Is it possible to have TWO big false positives from superdrug!? I'm hoping it's just a discrepancy in the sensitivity of the tests/diluted urine!? GARRRRGGHHH! nightmare!

xxx

omg! do you have a second test you can do in the morning?x

Yes, it happend the other week, someone got bfp's on superdrug tests and a bfn on a frer! Look for mrsck's post "am I or aren't I?" It's only a little way down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back