My heart went this morning.Progression.

Wow Shauna i defo see a line too! FX for the next few days. xxx

It's looking SO good for you hun, I really really hope this is your BFP! FX for you. :) x x

I think you should move away from "my cycle" and have the "my baby" signature honey.....I see it too. Congrats and please dont worry about your cervix - please most people dont even know what it is never mind if its closed or not. My only advise is pay the money and get a CBD for FMU romorrow and I want to see you in thre BFP announcements!!!

im gonna get one of the first response i think for wed or thurs...im just really nervous got a bad feeling cos im so unlucky xxx

I understand that you're anticipating the worst and in doing that, you're making sure that you won't be too disappointed if it IS a BFN. Personally, I think it's looking good for you hun! At the end of the day, whatever the result, you've got us to support you and we're all crossing everything we can possibly cross and rooting like mad for you! :)

As for the cervix, it's not really a reliable way of figuring out whether or not you're PG as it varies from woman to woman so I agree with you, wait a few days, let yourself relax (I understand it's gotta be blumming hard at the mo) and re-test with a brand and FMU.

I really hope you get your BFP hun! :)

P.S We've all also got weapons at the ready to bat that witch away and give her some splinters on her backside! :p

Last edited:
Ooo shauna! well done! i deffo see something on them all, its geting darker! i can see why your waiting, but i think you should get as first response! it will confirm it for you and you wont be going through hell for the next couple of days! aww congratulationss! xxxx

Thanks, i know but ill be going through hell anyways incase i come on my period lol xxx

eeeeek .... seems like youre putting yourself through torture not buying a branded test! I can deffo see the line and i didnt get a line on an ebay test at all when i got my bfp - theyre rubbish!

See you in tri 1 :) x

So exciting!!!! Can definitely see a feint line, awww, good luck! :dust:

You really should get a branded test tho :)

OK I think I can wait till Wednesday - its my day off work so I will be watching.... hey who am I kidding - as soon as my alarm goes off at 7.50 to get kids up for school I'll switch on my mobile and go to my bookmark....

Wednesday?? This is torture and it's not even my test!! How can you wait?!?!?

xx

Morning xxx
These are darker again today obviously darker than the pic because of the flash...not long to wait now.
I know im usually not this patient i dunno how i am! i just think im scared of getting my hopes up thats all :) sorry to make you all wait :(xxx

Attachments

• IMG0135A.jpg
    IMG0135A.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG0129A.jpg
    IMG0129A.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 17
Morning hun, they are definately going darker :). Have u decided when your going to do a branded test, Wednedsay/Thursday? I really dont know how you can wait hunny especially when they are going darker x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last ones are really clear now! Don't wait til wednesday, can't stand the strain :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back