Unanswered questions of the universe...

lou said:
In australia they have drive through off license's. They are called bottle shops. You pull in, tell the shop assistant what you want and they load it up in your boot for you.

Talk about drinking and driving!!

Oh and for the record I've never had sex in a pub, car park or garage.

Maybe I should update my list of things to do before I die?....

Swim with dolphins.
Climb a mountain.
Bungee jump.
Have sex in a pub.
Swim in the Dead sea.
Visit my nan.
Have sex in a garage.
Clean the bathroom.
See the pyramids.
Have sex in a car park.

Thats gonna be one busy day!

:)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I ask jeeves or type it in google wheres the fun in that? Much more fun to bring an old thread back to life and ask you guys!

so....Why do crabs walk sideways????

:think:

Why does food always taste amazing when your mum cooks it??
Why is it when your waiting in for a package it never turns up but as soon as you go out the bloody postie decides to come, its like they wait in the bushes for us to go out, the tits :twisted:

Littlelady87 said:
Why does food always taste amazing when your mum cooks it??
Why is it when your waiting in for a package it never turns up but as soon as you go out the bloody postie decides to come, its like they wait in the bushes for us to go out, the tits :twisted:

the tits :rotfl:

natalie&jake said:
lou said:
so....Why do crabs walk sideways????

:think:

More importantly... do crabs think humans walk sideways :think: :rotfl:

ooo good one :think:

And when crabs go to Bangkok do they catch a dose of humans from lady boys?

crabs are stupid, id hate to walk sideways :moon: and yes our postie is a tit :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
crabs are stupid, id hate to walk sideways :moon: and yes our postie is a tit :lol:

:roll: crabs and posties....idiots the lot of 'em :roll:

but did you hide in the bushes when waiting to deliver a package, if not then your ok :lol: :rotfl: :hug:

I have one, and it bugs the hell out of me.

When it is raining, of you run rather than walk, do more rain drops hit you, or the same amount?

As while you are running, even though you will hit more, you will also miss more by running....

ARRGHHH someone tell me!

:rotfl: sorry thats a wierd one, im thinking more will hit you as have you noticed when you are in the car more seem to hit the wind screen when you are driving rather then when your not moving, i could be wqrong though :think:

Yes, but even though you are hitting more, you are also missing loads that would have hit you, but miss you....

argh, its a strange one!

that isd a really strange one and this thinkings making my brain hurt :doh:

hehe it happens alot, i dont like to think too much, why is it when you lose something people say 'where did you have it last' hmmm if i knew that it wouldnt be lost now would it numpty :doh:

Creation or Evolution ?

*Runs to the new thread and trips over LittleLady... scrapes herself off the ground and pants "Someone say creation?*

Ned flanders, eat your heart out :rotfl:

PinkPunch said:
Creation or Evolution ?

*Runs to the new thread and trips over LittleLady... scrapes herself off the ground and pants "Someone say creation?*

Ned flanders, eat your heart out :rotfl:

aww your great :lol: :hug:

Okalee Dokalee neighbour!

The rain thing....its not how many raindrops hit you, but the speed they hit you at....obviously if you are running you are meeting the raindrops faster so they spread over a greater impact area when they hit you.

I think :think:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper,
a peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked,
if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper,
wheres the peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back