Unanswered questions of the universe...

ok so thats hair sorted. Great answer btw!

ok so how did they build the pyramids and how did they align them with the stars?

no - no way am I answering that :shakehead: - it's a whole minefield of aliens and other wierd stuff :wink:

missac said:
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he has just come out the shower but at no other point during the day?!

He got a bit excited that's why 8)

zebrastripes said:
missac said:
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he has just come out the shower but at no other point during the day?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I think kids come up with the best ones... Tia's asked me...

Why is it bad to tell lies, but ok to lie to grandma and say she looks nice in her new dress when she doesn't? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Anyone want to field that one... :think: I had to... :wall:

Oh yes... and why the HELL do cats insist on drinking the water out of the toilet when we put fresh water down for them EVERYDAY??? Even when we have tried to trick them, and use toilet water... they STILL prefer to drink from the toilet... :wall: :wall: :wall: Please for GODS SAKE someone explain that to me... I've googled it but... :wall: :wall:

Squiglet said:
zebrastripes said:
missac said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I think kids come up with the best ones... Tia's asked me...

Why is it bad to tell lies, but ok to lie to grandma and say she looks nice in her new dress when she doesn't? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Anyone want to field that one... :think: I had to... :wall:

Oh yes... and why the HELL do cats insist on drinking the water out of the toilet when we put fresh water down for them EVERYDAY??? Even when we have tried to trick them, and use toilet water... they STILL prefer to drink from the toilet... :wall: :wall: :wall: Please for GODS SAKE someone explain that to me... I've googled it but... :wall: :wall:

No idea, maybe they like the smell? They do sniff other cats pee so maybe its in homage to the wonderous smell of thier masters pee :rotfl:

Ok heres one for ya, why do men make such a big deal out of having a poo?

ggg!!!!! I have this problem going in our house it's an event, even if he is bursting he has to wander round the house looking for some reading material, I have caught him reading the soap despenser before, when he has found suitable material he then announces where he is going, and when he has finished (which by the way is a good half hour later - wtf?!?) he comes and makes a suitable comment on it - smell, density blah blah blah!!!! And this is like five times a day - if I was pooing five times a day I would look like Kate Moss!!!!! :rotfl:

I have some.....

If marbles are not made of marble. Why are they called marbles????
What is the difference between a novel and a book????
Why do people duck in the rain??? Do they think the rain will miss them?
Why do you throw your hands up in the air when you cheer??

I need to get out more!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess a book can be fiction and non-fiction and a novel is just fiction.

Here's one that's probably really silly. OH loves Top Gear and when they test cars out they're always banging on about torque. What the hell is torque??? Lol :D

Chrissy1 said:
I have some.....

If marbles are not made of marble. Why are they called marbles????
What is the difference between a novel and a book????
Why do people duck in the rain??? Do they think the rain will miss them?
Why do you throw your hands up in the air when you cheer??

I need to get out more!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Marbles were originally made from stone, marble or clay (depending how rich you are). Marbles made from Alabaster have been found in the tombs of Egyptian Kings... and they were popular in the Roman times too... Marbles did not start being made of glass until the 1800 when a German glass blower inveted specially marble glass cutting tools... :)

As to why people duck in the rain... well that's cos they are silly... :rotfl:

And Torque in terms of cars... OMG... There are red cars, and blue cars and silver cars in my language (see midna I don't know everything :rotfl: ) But I do know what Torque means in terms of physics.. I'm not explaining it here... it'd take ages... but heres what wiki has to say on the subject.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torque... I'd assume the car thing has something to do with it :roll: and I doubt males actually know what it means either...

Do Clams sweat? If not when we sweat or whatever why do we say we feel clammy?

hattyrare said:
Do Clams sweat? If not when we sweat or whatever why do we say we feel clammy?

haha good one!! Dont know the answer tho :lol:

I think torque is something to do with pull? Like "horse break power" is how many horses it would take to stop it, (well not really, just the amount of pressure that would be needed to stop the car) I think torque is the opposite, ie the amount of force sent to the wheels to push it.....or something :think:

Creation or Evolution ?

*runs and hides behind couch* someone come get me when midna has popped.

:)

Why do other people chippy lunches always taste so much better than when you buy them? :think: :think: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
Why do other people chippy lunches always taste so much better than when you buy them? :think: :think: :rotfl:

Good girl, sod that evolution rubbish, what about chips!!?

Other peoples food does always taste better then yours. I've always wondered why.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back