Unanswered questions of the universe...

lou said:
J-Do1979 said:
Why do other people chippy lunches always taste so much better than when you buy them? :think: :think: :rotfl:

Good girl, sod that evolution rubbish, what about chips!!?

Other peoples food does always taste better then yours. I've always wondered why.?

Ha! Chips are so much more fundementally important than evolution. Especially drizzled in chip shop curry..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

J-Do1979 said:
lou said:
[quote="J-Do1979":288jpnl8]Why do other people chippy lunches always taste so much better than when you buy them? :think: :think: :rotfl:

Other peoples food does always taste better then yours. I've always wondered why.?

Ha! Chips are so much more fundementally important than evolution. Especially drizzled in chip shop curry..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote:288jpnl8]

I blinking love chips and curry. I also love chips and chilli. naughty naughty very naughty :angel:

lou said:
J-Do1979 said:
lou said:
[quote="J-Do1979":1bebok54]Why do other people chippy lunches always taste so much better than when you buy them? :think: :think: :rotfl:

Ha! Chips are so much more fundementally important than evolution. Especially drizzled in chip shop curry..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I blinking love chips and curry. I also love chips and chilli. naughty naughty very naughty :angel:[/quote:1bebok54]

Ooo Chips and Chilli. Lou you make my mouth water....and so does the idea of chips and chilli..... :lol:

:rotfl: at chippy!
Also when you eat out with someone, why does their dinner always looks so much nicer than what you ordered! :lol:

.........evolution for sure!

Where do squirrels go in the summer? I dont think Ive ever seen one when its warm :think:

J-Do1979 said:
lou said:
[quote="J-Do1979":14lbomq8]
lou said:
[quote="J-Do1979":14lbomq8]Why do other people chippy lunches always taste so much better than when you buy them? :think: :think: :rotfl:

I blinking love chips and curry. I also love chips and chilli. naughty naughty very naughty :angel:[/quote:14lbomq8]

Ooo Chips and Chilli. Lou you make my mouth water....and so does the idea of chips and chilli..... :lol:[/quote:14lbomq8]

ooooo matron :wink:

lou said:
Creation or Evolution ?

*runs and hides behind couch* someone come get me when midna has popped.

:)

LOL..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything is 42 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats the real answer

Squiglet said:
lou said:
Creation or Evolution ?

Well the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything is 42 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats the real answer

Tell that to the next jehova's witness that knocks on your door!

lou said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:
Creation or Evolution ?

I have... :rotfl: Mind you they looked at me like I'd just sprouted a second head... obviously they weren't very well versed in the literary talents of Douglas Adams.... :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
lou said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:
Creation or Evolution ?

I have... :rotfl: Mind you they looked at me like I'd just sprouted a second head... obviously they weren't very well versed in the literary talents of Douglas Adams.... :rotfl:

bloody god squad :roll:

lou said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:
Creation or Evolution ?

bloody god squad :roll:

Careful I got told off last time I used that phrase on here... :rotfl:

I have another question...

Why don't men "need" to use instructions...??? even if the furniture comes from Ikea then complain that it doesn't go together properly??? (at least my 8 year old is learning to swear quite effectively in Swedish :rotfl: )

haha thats so true! Its like they are less manly if they read how to do it lol

trixipaws:

the question i thought of today and would like answering is:

u kno how we all got 2 parents. 4 grandparents. 8 great-grandparents. 16 great-great-grandparents. etc, etc, etc. so in theory the further back u go, the more people were needed just to make ONE person living in 2007?
so, if it took, say 10,000 anscestors to make each person living today, how is it that the population is bigger NOW?

this really puzzles me! Think

My question is why can't trixipaws use the "search for a keyword" box and type in universe ;) :lol:

Why do male seahorses give birth?

Trixiepaws question

because if every couple only ever had 2 children (ie one to replace each of them) the population stays the same size.

But they don't - hence the population grows.

And each of those people isn't just an ancestor to one person, but to many.

lou said:
Why do male seahorses give birth?

er... because they deserve it? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If we are the dominate race on the planet how come we are one of the few creatures who give birth to offspring that are completely dependent on us... Alright you may say big brains but lets face it... it's surprising we made it out of the stone ages without all being eaten alive... :rotfl:

Most other mammals produce offspring that can at least move/walk... yet we are the only ones who produce offspring who can't even support their heads....

How did we get to where we are today? ...

Also... who came across the idea of fire....? I mean who came up with that idea and then to put food on that fire to make it more edible... did all his/her other tribesmen laugh at him/her??? :think: :think: :think:

libs said:
Trixiepaws question

because if every couple only ever had 2 children (ie one to replace each of them) the population stays the same size.

But they don't - hence the population grows.

And each of those people isn't just an ancestor to one person, but to many.

so are we all related then?

Urchin said:
My question is why can't trixipaws use the "search for a keyword" box and type in universe ;) :lol:
idk lol she was having a blonde moment :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back