Unanswered questions of the universe...

I have solved the Donald Duck one!!!

Even though he doesn't wear trousers, he still needs to dry doesn't he? So therefore wears a towel - duh! :rotfl:

But doesn't water run off a ducks back? :think:

HA!

lou said:
Why do trumps smell 10 times more smelly in the bath? :think:

because smells are better sensed when wet. thats why diahorrea stinks and healthy poos dont. and also why moist foods are more aromatic than dry foods like crackers etc

trixipaws said:
lou said:
Why do trumps smell 10 times more smelly in the bath? :think:

because smells are better sensed when wet. thats why diahorrea stinks and healthy poos dont. and also why moist foods are more aromatic than dry foods like crackers etc

ahhh!!! Clever :wink:

Squiglet said:
lou said:
But doesn't water run off a ducks back? :think:

HA!

Back not willy lou.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Are you actually suggesting that Donald Duck, the childrens favourite duck has a penis ? :shock:

Considering what Donald duck is like... do you honestly think Daisy duck would have stayed around as long as she has without a .... penis :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Considering what Donald duck is like... do you honestly think Daisy duck would have stayed around as long as she has without a .... penis :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Do real ducks have willies? How do ducks have sex anyway? :think:

missac said:
I have solved the Donald Duck one!!!

Even though he doesn't wear trousers, he still needs to dry doesn't he? So therefore wears a towel - duh! :rotfl:

well ner ner :talkhand: thats so mean :shakehead:

yes.. ducks do have willies.. and tbh.. im completly traumatised by seeing my male ducks willy.. all i can describe it as is one of those kids toys that you pull the bottom and it plays a song and goes back up into the coil shape, its like a peice of retractable intestine!! blergghh!! and how i know? i was shouting at him for trying to hump the chickens.. and he jumped on one of the ducks hes not supposed to hump.. and i threw a peg at him.. and i saw it when he fell off her..

lisa&alex said:
yes.. ducks do have willies.. and tbh.. im completly traumatised by seeing my male ducks willy.. all i can describe it as is one of those kids toys that you pull the bottom and it plays a song and goes back up into the coil shape, its like a peice of retractable intestine!! blergghh!! and how i know? i was shouting at him for trying to hump the chickens.. and he jumped on one of the ducks hes not supposed to hump.. and i threw a peg at him.. and i saw it when he fell off her..

A bit like cat willies then :rotfl: One of our's used to play with his until we had his balls chopped off.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Suppose it's no fun anymore.. :think:

lisa&alex said:

That's what our duck did.We had to give him away because of his chicken fetish.

And you're right,duck genitalia is disgusting. I mean, whats with it being GREY..

Why do packets of peanuts say 'may contain nuts' id be pretty dissapointed if they didnt or is that just me :doh:

Littlelady87 said:
Why do packets of peanuts say 'may contain nuts' id be pretty dissapointed if they didnt or is that just me :doh:

Yer the do on the packets you get on planes :rotfl:

I know its mad, i know im a bit think but im sure i dont need that much help recognising what im buying :lol:

lol that reminds me on the jonathan ross show on friday night, anyone see it? He had an exam revision book and on the back it said "keep refrigerated, once opened comsume within 3 days" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back