Twins chat 2016/17!

Can't remember if I put a pic on this thread? Link to my journal is broken so here's a pic anyway!
The best Christmas present ever :

Attachments

• 20170105_150001.jpg
    20170105_150001.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 20
Gosh they are gorgeous!!!

My 2 were weighed on Saturday, they are 20 weeks old today and they weigh 13lb and 13lb 3oz x

Wow I can't believe they are 20 weeks already ! Fab sizes too x

I was saying to hubby I know the boys are only 5 weeks on Friday but I'm sure Henry is doing little smiles that aren't just wind lol x

Aww I love it when they start doing all new things :)

And yes they are growing too fast x

8affb2aed76dc61c4b6a430c20bbb2e5.jpg

Gorgeous!
Yes ours pull smilie faces too! Apparently they are just exercising their facial muscles and copying different expressions but when they do it with wind it's as if they find it funny!

Aww, I can see them being so much fun together x

When did your girls arrive Laura? And did everything go well? X

Does anyone have advice on what to do when one twin wants a cuddle after feeding in order to settle but the other one needs feeding NOW! ?

Would you have the same situation if you fed them in a different order? X

Yes they both need a cuddle to settle after feeding and before sleeping, Jacob is slightly more demanding to be fed but Robert is starting to get hungrier too now! I feel mean always making him go 2nd!

I do sometimes but it's hard to get them both to latch, I get one on but then he falls off when I move to help the other one latch. Then they get upset anyway!

Ah I bottle fed so I popped them on a v pillow and fed at the same time, do you have a swing? They are amazing x

A Swing pump? Might try putting them on the v cushion for their formula then. Isn't it tricky to burp them if you do that?

A rocking swing, they soothe the boys very well :), I had to take the regular breaks during feeding to burp them but it wasn't too difficult, as they were supported well with the pillow, mine tend to burp themselves these days x

I will look into that thank you! And try their bottle feed on the cushion!

Do you do combination feeding then? How are you finding being a twin mummy? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back