Twins chat 2016/17!

That's good to know thanks! Good idea about a blanket over the gaps!

Ours nap in twin z pillow a lot, they really seem to love it. I think it's better for backs than the bouncer seats where they are crouched over. We put then high up in the cushions so backs are kept straight iyswim xx

That's ok then! Can you get spare covers for them? I emailed but haven't heard back. Ours is already covered with milk and food!

I'm sure you can get spare covers I think I've seen someone talk about it on FB maybe try eBay?
I've been trying to stop the boys rolling and feel more secure in the travel cot so have rolled a blanket do you think this is ok?...

Attachments

• IMG_4071.jpg
    IMG_4071.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 32
The hospital did that when mine were poorly, I think the curved bit was around their heads but I don't think it really matters as long as they are happy x

Thanks MrsB it's definitely helped x how are your gorgeous boys?

Has anyone been using the GroSnug? We've bought the cosy version today, what works best clothing wise with them? Room is sitting around 18 at the mo!

I've booked an appointment for next week for osteopathy review for Henry. I've noticed that he is tending to just lay and face to the left & ive read that sometimes a traumatic birth involving vontuse can misalign and some cranial osteopathy can help. I also read that it's really good for reflux & colic in some babies that don't settle or cry a lot x

Thanks I'll try that!
They look so sweet! Its interesting how they sleep with their arms up like mine now!

They boys are fab thanks ... they had their christening yesterday x

bbe46b27b1d5ffbcbb88e359564ff375.jpg

So so cute MrsB! They are absolutely adorable and I love their outfits!

Showing off mine now :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 11.51.37 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 11.51.37 PM.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 31
  • rsz_screen_shot_2017-02-06_at_115146_pm.jpg
    rsz_screen_shot_2017-02-06_at_115146_pm.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 30
So beautiful! Do they have your hair?

Has anyone with older twins tried breastfeeding them lying down?

Ah what cutie pies, all of them!!

Mrs B - gotta love the expression of the baby on the right hand side in the christening photo! :D

Hi, they are great thanks, growing a little too fast for my liking though x

Oh look at how big they've got ! So adorable! How old are they now ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back