Twins?

Kayelle

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask some questions to those who are expecting, have had twins or know of someone.
I am not showing as a tidy bump yet, but feel i am going to be big as most of my belly has just expanded ( from under bust to pants) but i have this 'feeling' that i could have twins!
Is it always true that with twins i would be huge by now? and did anyone else just have a feeling, wether it was true or not?

i had a friend who was a lovely size 8, and by the time she was 10 weeks, she was about a size 12, everyone was convinced she was having twins, but it wasnt! she did have a huge bump by the end of it but had a lovely baby girl who weighed just over 7lbs...which agaian was a suprise we thought shed be a 9lb or 10lb baby!!!! i think everyone is different! with me, i only started to show at 6 months =( and gained only about 7lbs in weight, of which my lo was 5lbs! lol. hopefully u will find out soon if its twins or not! =)))

I was no bigger with my twins than I was with my singletons x

hmmm interesting ....
scan not till 25th, ill be 13+6

i felt huge and was quite bloated in tri 1. the bit of my belly above my belly button really popped out and from under my boobs to my knicker line looked like a proper bump but theres just one baby in there and its since gone down a little lol

I had really severe morning sickeness well all day sickness actually and i must have been told by about 5 people that I was having twin and felt massive, but in reality the belly was already there :0) and just the one in ther etoo, as soon as I went for my scan that was my first question. I guess theres only one way that your gonna find out to be sure?! LOL

I had my suspicions early on, as I got a bump almost instantly and I was suffering very badly with nausea, but turned out to be one (albeit very naughty) baby.

Oooh wouldn't it be funny if it was twins now - spooky - let us know after your scan

I sorta knew there wouldn't be a pattern, like people saying your very sick must be twins when its not.
It's wierd cos I just have a feeling!
I shall def let you know! And I have always had the feeling it is a boy (or boys!) Even before the Chinese thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back