Tummy is now so big i cant see.........

i have to use veet cos shaving gives me a rash :oops: :( I9 wish i could shave down there , it would be a lot less hassel! I just get all itchy if i shave :x

I do use Veet, sometimes... but... don't leave it on for too long and Do not.. i repeat, DO NOT.. use it on the more..er.. sensitive parts... e.g. underneath.... as that burns!! :shock:

Not tooooo sure that I would let my OH near me with a Razor....... ever.... my ex used to 'Veet' me all the time hahahaah

This thread is well funny... keep up the good work ladies!!
xx

LOL, I'll join this club. Can't see mine either!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm definitely going to ask OH to help me. I hate the thought of it being all wild and unruly down there :shock:

If you want a good lady garden razor use the Wilkinson Sword Quattro - its almost impossible to cut yourself with this baby! I say almost as someone is bound to prove me wrong :rotfl: Ive never so much as nicked myself with this razor though. I usually use Mach 3 Turbo for everywhere else ( legs, underarms, arms and whatever other bit of hair I want to get rid of at the time )

So...shave with that, then use Nivea Sensitive Aftershave Balm ( For Men ) all over your freshly shaven haven and ta-da NO ITCH! I use talc the day after and everyday when its growing back...that stops the itch too :)

Random nugget of information: my husband gets called SWORD because our surname is Wilkinson.

I would however like to clarify that my husband's Wilkinson Sword has been nowhere near Tilly's lady garden :rotfl:

debecca said:
Random nugget of information: my husband gets called SWORD because our surname is Wilkinson.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
My mind is filthy I thought of some other reason he would get called Sword.

God i remember them days... :roll:

I wasnt concerned about the pain of labour, my fear was going into labour with an unkept lady garden! haha

And to whoever it was talking about "garden jewellery"

I have a VCH and when i was going for my c section they said will you take out any piercings, and i said yea... but theres one you'll have to take out coz i hvaent seen it for months!!! lol

Needless to say they took it out.....

but after i came round i got a MW to put it back in again :rotfl:

No way was i going back for the piercing experience again lol :D

I have a VCH

I've been thinking about getting one of those once I've popped. How long does it take to heal? Very sore? Does it make any difference to sensation? Is there a big difference between that and the horizontal piercing?

Sorry for all the questions, ignore me if I'm being too nosy :D

How long does it take to heal?
Well you dont ever take it out, but i changed mine after 2 weeks and it went in fine...

Very sore?
No.... not really... Ive had all sorts of piercings id compare it to somewere between a naval and ear piercing...

Does it make any difference to sensation?
HELL YEAH :D :dance:

Is there a big difference between that and the horizontal piercing?
Not so sure to be honest :think:

One thing i would say is, it bled a bit after, due to the nature of the location its to be expected really.... But nothing major ;)

Thanks for that :D I've had my naval pierced and didn't think it was that bad, survived a tattoo too so I'm sure I'd get over the pain. It can't be any worse than labour anyway! :lol:

Tillytots said:
So...shave with that, then use Nivea Sensitive Aftershave Balm ( For Men ) all over your freshly shaven haven and ta-da NO ITCH! I use talc the day after and everyday when its growing back...that stops the itch too :)

I'll have to give this a whirl....I just think my 'down there' is a bit sensitive and ive never been able to shave it without getting the itch and then going all rashy :( Not the best look really, haha. Veet is just so mucky and smelly to use. Shaving is much easier.

muppetmummy said:
I have a VCH

I've been thinking about getting one of those once I've popped. How long does it take to heal? Very sore? Does it make any difference to sensation? Is there a big difference between that and the horizontal piercing?

Sorry for all the questions, ignore me if I'm being too nosy :D

I have a horizontal one... It didn't take long at all to heal... Sore? Well I managed to laugh through having mine done so it can't be that bad. Difference? I can't remember what it felt like before now but I think so. It's also a bit of a turn on knowing that you have it done, but only you and OH know about it... like a secret :moon:

I want to get some new jewellery for mine but will wait til after baby now :)

andreaaa said:
It's also a bit of a turn on knowing that you have it done, but only you and OH know about it... like a secret :moon:

Just realised, well me, OH and you girls on the forum :rotfl:

Having read a bit about them online I think I'll go for a vertical one.
Will be my present to myself when I reach goal weight with weight watchers, can mark me reclaiming my body back for myself :lol:

I had my nose pierced too when I was 15 but don't wear my nose stud anymore, the hole's still open though. Yet my ear piercings closed up in a matter of days. I had 6 in each ear at one point :shock: Only wear one set of earrings these day, and a hoop in the top of my ear.
Still got my naval piercing in too, though it got a bit stretched last pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back