Tummy button popping??

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Just wondering at what stage of pregnancy did your tummy bottons pop??

I am just coming up to 31 weeks and mine hasn't yet, is there still plenty of time, or do you think i will be lucky and it will not pop if it hasn't already??

Mine hasn't popped right out. It's more out than it is when not expecting but not out out x

Mine hasn't turned into an outty yet but it's level with the rest of my stomach! It's quite gross and it's gone alot darker!!

Mine hasn't popped out and don't think it will either! I don't have the linea nigra either - think I must have got lucky!

Hehe, mine hasn't popped either but same as LM, it's leve with my tummy.... my OH gets very freaked out by it when he touches it XD

xxx

Mine still hasnt either but everything is starting to become quite flat?! xx

Mine hasn't popped out either - it's level with the rest of my belly too. I don't think there's anything else to pop out!

mine looks like its getting ready to pop out, its been flat for about 4 weeks, and now is kinda sticking out on the top more than it did before, its really stange cos i cant feel the skin around it if that makes sence im guessing its because it is normally stuck way inside, lol

my SIL's didnt pop out until she was 39weeks, so there is still time yet,

i keep stickin my finger in mine to poke it further in, lol

xxx

mine hasnt popped out either but defo not as deep x

Mine is now flat with the rest of my tummy. I'm looking on the bright side of it - at least my belly button is easier to clean now and fluff free! :rofl:

Mine's fairly flat too now, and I can leave my belly bar out without it closing up cos it's run out of skin to heal lol! Although I am a bit scared it's gonna rip where it's pierced cos the skin is ever so thin and red :-S

Mine popped at about 22 weeks I think although I can't really remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back