Belly buttons :)

mermaid

Reaction score
I just read that at 20 wks your belly button may pop out. Well mine hasn't yet, has yours? Does it happen overnight or gradually?! :shock:

This is my third baby and my belly button has never popped out :D xx

Yeah this is my 3rd too and mine has never popped out. It goes shallower and right at the end its sort of flat.

It definately doesnt just happen overnight hun.

My belly button was really deep to begin with and now its gradually getting shallower and shallower and I think eventually it will pop out, its going that way.

I just think they put 20 weeks as a guide, depends on how much your tummy expands, bump shape etc.

My belly button now is completely flat, so wierd! I don't think it will come out just stretch and stretch! Hope it looks ok afterwards :lol:

hevwithbump said:
my belly button sort of looks like a bum hole :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol5.gif

Mine never popped out, just went flat, it was gross as I had piercing holes all the way round from my 4 belly bars :roll:

My belly bar hole seems to of moved about an inch up my belly and theres a big strech mark coming off the top of it. Not very attractive!

my belly button popped out with my first child, but i was nearly 2 weeks over due!!!

sarahxxx

your a rude girl hev but mine looks the same lol xx

hevwithbump said:
ive got a stretch mark there to :x

Oh yeah forgot to mention them, I have them off the top piercing and bottom piercing coz the skin was too healed and wouldn't stretch :cry: It looked awful for ages afterwards, it just about looks normalish now that the marks have faded.

Mine is getting shallower all the time, and my tattoo is getting larger by the day! :shock: :lol:

Will your tattoo looked stretched and liney afterwards?? Or will it go back to normal size do you think Vic?

I really don't have a clue Jade, i hope it will go back to it;ls normal size andf the way it looked before, but probably not!!

Anyone got any experience on this actually?

my belly button is flatter on some days... (i think thats when he head or the bum is there) :D

Vicki83 said:
I really don't have a clue Jade, i hope it will go back to it;ls normal size andf the way it looked before, but probably not!!

Anyone got any experience on this actually?

Start a new thread hun and see how other mums have got on...I have always been intruiged to know as to whether they go back the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back