TTC....but on a very short timescale!!

3Beloved

Reaction score
I'm TTC but with a very short timescale because i need to go on methatrexate for my arthritis. I've came off the pill 8 weeks ago and i've been put on 4 metformin a day to get my hormones normal quicker (get results tomorrow) if everythings okay its all go from there. I also have an ultrasound on monday about my cysts so hopefully there is none!

I'm so excited but nervous.

A lady who i work with her daughter has been in a similar situation and within a week of being on metformin she conceived. So fingers crossed!!

Fingers crossed for you, hun. Keep us up to date on how you get on :) xxx

Thanks :) I'm just waiting to go to the doctors at 11.30 so i'll post and let you know??

good luck huni and fill us in after the docs x x

Good luck hun! Iv also got arthritis but not as bad as you (even though doc does not believe me as says its natural pains iv ben having for 10 years!!!!!) x

Hi all.

Been doctors this morning and everythings looking up-ish. My results show that my testosterone levels are quite low which is being helped by me taking metformin. It is safe for me to TTC. They have also given me Folic Acid so everythings in place from conception so nothing can go wrong. I have an urgent referal for gynacology which i should get appointment by mid december which i will do a pregnancy test and if i havnt they will give me chlomid & a tablet to have a fake period as i still havn't had a period from comign off the pill.

Quite happy really as it isnt bad news...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back