Newbie here - PCOS on #2 of Clomid

DragonMummy

Reaction score
Hi there,

We have been TTC #2 for 13 months now and I am on my second cycle of clomid. We already have a DS, Harry, who is nearly 4.

I was diagnosed with PCOS last year and put on metformin but it just made me ill. My FS gave me Clomid in March and I got a bfp on cycle #1 but lost it shortly after. I am still waiting to ovulate on this cycle although my ovaries are proving a bit more reluctant this cycle!!! :wall2: xxx

fingers crossed for you i fell on cycle 3 of clomid and found i didnt ov untill between cd15-17 each month which is common for clomid i also had a 24day cycle on it for some reason x

Yeah I ov'd on CD12 on my first cycle with a 13 day LP. This cycle I am on CD25 so far! I thought I was 3dpo (ewcm, positive opk's) but my temps haven't gone up. But I am getting strong lines on opk's again (usually would be blank at 3dpo for me) so reckon I am gonna have another go!

Hang on - will try and upload a pic of it. Get used to it, am a poas addict!

DSC00448.jpg

Last edited:
Hi DM, im ttc #1 with PCOS and im on my first month of clomid (took my first tablet yesterday!! lol)

Good Luck with it!

:dust::dust:

Hi Flossie! You had any side effects yet? I was like an old lady with my hot flushes but that was pretty much all I had x

I havent had hot flushes (yet!!) but all this morning i felt like crying for totally no reason!!!
I had to take norethisterone to induce af though and they made me feel dizzy and sick at first, lol!
The things we go through!!

I know, it's crap isn't it! I had to take provera but that was ok. I had the weepy thing too but my hormones are all over teh bloody place so that's pretty standard stuff!

yeah it is, gave my DH the 'i hope you appreciate what im putting myself through' talk today. lol

Haha mine has had that quite a lot in the last 13 months! Mostly when he is griping about having to do another SA and I remind him of all the pelvic examinations and the HSG that I had to endure. And all he has to do is have a tommy tank into a pot!

haha! mine was half jokingly moaning about the lack of sex due af being here - even thought i havent had a period since 2009!!! lol

pmsl - they can't REALLY gripe about that can they? Our bodies are good to them....

Hi ya
im on my first cycle of clomid im on day 28 of a 31 day cycle
I was luckly didnt have any side effects...

Just waiting for the monthly witch to come over the weekend!..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back