Tried so hard to catch this month!!

I'm bloody out of frers so I'm off to boots I thought I had 12!!

It could be a chemical because there is supposedly a delay in hcg reaching urine. So it was in my blood then left, then my urine was playing catch up.

Xx

If your line is getting darker its not a chemical. I'd test 2 times max a day. One in the morning and then again in the evening.
How many ICS have you got? You can use ICS and then compare them. x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm just not sure I'm sooo baffled!!?

I'm so stressed I've just left the dog outside boots and gone half way to the park after buying my frers!! 😳

The other tests I've got are these from Home Bargains.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 28
Omg you forgot your dog outside? Testing is a crazy thing you know it occupies 99% of our minds. Ive seen these tests. Not sure how sensitive they are. Did you get frers? x

Yeah I did! I've Amazon primed more arriving tomorrow! 😬

Xx

Ha ha great idea. When is your AF due actually? x

I'm bloody nuts when it comes to ttc, even though I'm so lucky to have my gorgeous little ones I'm still can't handle it I want ttc number 3 ticked off the list so I don't have to go through it again!!

I'm holding my pee til 8pm then will do a frer! I've set the oven timer!! ⏱

I called the ward to double check my bloods they told me they wouldn't be wrong but the pregnancy tests most likely are!

I 100% know they are not Evaps! I've taken hundreds over the past few years and they are definitely not.

I've caused myself this stress testing early and trying to be clever doing my hcg bloods!

I normally wait til 10 dpo, that's tomorrow!!

Going of these opks when do you all think OV was??

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 22
I think you4 peak surge was on 14th at midday. Then it takes 12-36 hours to ovulate. I usually monitor cm and I always know when I ovulated. Do you monitor cm? Opks only show the surge.

Im crazy when it comes to TTC. I know my body and my cycles by heart.

How long is your LP?

xx

Last edited:
I had major Ewcm the Monday and Tuesday and cervix closed weds, my ov pain however was on the positive opk days.

Because I've taken clomid my luteal phase should be about 14 days on past experience.

The raised progesterone improves the length.

CD 28 is the coming Sunday.

Xx

Well once ewcm turns to creamy its your 1 dpo. Once the egg is out it triggers the brain to stop producing ewcm and it turns to creamy.

I could not resist now to check my cervix. Could not figure it out, its soft for sure but not very high. Medium. White cm inside. Hm felt very mushy and soft. But Im cramping so expecting to see af tomorrow. x

Cramping doesn't mean your out its always been a good thing for me!

Expect the unexpected!!

Look at this! 2 hour held pee 9dpo!

I honestly think the frers this morning were old or something?

I've everything crossed for you!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 87
I can defo see the line on frer. Can't see anything on the blue one. Can you ? X

I seem to always get cramps day before AF. Not sure if its a good sign for me. X

You can just see it, it's not as dark as the 2nd pee of the day one!

It's there though!

Off to home bargains for more tests now!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 47
These are looking good maybe baby! Fingers crossed for you!

I see that line! I don't wanna put a downer on it but I have been in the same situation and had bad tests. I hope it's the opposite to mine!

It's definitely not an evap..

Is that what you mean?

I'm always wary of a chemical as I've had plenty.

Just done a 20 miu midstream with pee held for 2h..

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 67
No. I don't know really. I got + on tests but wasn't pregnant. I put it down to bad luck with tests.

Most people say that a blood test is more sensitive than a pregnancy test? Maybe the lab mixed results?

There is a chance it was wrong..

I'm not going to do one tomorrow but I'll do one on Friday and repeat on the Monday.

I'm 100% pregnant not a doubt in my mind the question is for how long?

Hopefully 9 months!! 😉

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back