Faint bfp on ic?!

MrsL84

Reaction score
Morning girls
I've been more of a stalker on here lately ,more for advise and reassurance reading other peoples stories! Briefly about us...lost our little girl at 24 weeks in September she was stillborn,been ttc ever since,started first round of clomid 50mg on 16th feb as hadn't ovulated since I gave birth, anyway got +opk and peak on cbfm 9th march (I've had 3 cycles since sept ,39,37 &43 days) and yesterday 11dpo had very faith hpt,today still faint but come up quicker?! Anyway as can imagine I was happy for about 1min then turned to being terrified incase we lose another baby , so desperate to have a baby here! They found out I have weak cervix which caused prem labour with Ava, so they said next pregnancy would be class high risk and need stitch etc. Sorry for such long post guess I just wanted to know if firsty if any of you had had false positive on ic and also anyone had stitch?! Thank you x

Sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time hun,

At least now they know about your weak cervix and hopefully this will make you a little more confident about your next pregnancy? They know the issue and this makes it unlikely that you will suffer such a loss again

You don't get false positives, even on the cheapies - why not post a pic and let the line spotters have a look??

xxxxxxxx

Yeah I guess being high risk this time means more care etc and am lucky enough to have private cover so know i will prob be able to go there anytime I'm worried,guess its just all another rollercoaster of emotions aye!! I see you got you bfp,congrats,are you having any different care this time die to your previous losses? I've tried downloading that getjar from iTunes but can't see it is there any ogre way I can upload pic?!
Ohh and I see your comment yest you work near whitecross street,I was on a project at golden lane last summer when pregnant and I think I ate my way through then food stalls lol xxx

Download getjar then search for tapatalk its free at the moment on there x

sent from my snazzy HTC

hi girls!
can anyone see the faint lines, i know they really faint but am sure somethig there, am 12spo today, have irregular cycles and this was first month on clomid?
thanks x

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 64
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    2.1 KB · Views: 55
thanks liz, am i being really thick, but i searched for getjar on itunes and all that come up was getjam??x

It's definitely getjar, but I have an Android, not an iPhone so dunno if that's the difference x

I see a faint line on 1st pic but cant make out a color? Is it pinkish IRL?

sent from my snazzy HTC

i can see a line on the second pic hope this is it for you!

Last edited:
Agree that false positives are incredibly rare. AND you've had more than one positive so congrats. If you want to confirm you could try a FR test too.

ive just found tapatalk its £1.99 on iphone so might just buy it. first pic is today secod was yesterdays, its same colour as test line just really faint iykwim
x

Was also supposed to say sorry for your loss (hugs)

sent from my snazzy HTC

Tapatalk is the bestest thing ever for forums, I hardly ever use my laptop for the forum now x

Edited to say forums not movies!

sent from my snazzy HTC

ahh helen and ninja thanks, just needed others to confirm i wasnt just wishing a line there!! know is very early days but im keeping everything crossed!! x

thanks liz, not quite sure how ive got this far, but im hoping she is going to make sure next baby will get here ok!
haha i never come on the laptop either apart from just now to upload pics.
x

I defo see the line, just not sure how pink it is? Try a different one hun. Hope this is it for you! x

couldnt wait, made oh take me to boots and get a clearblue test, picked up wrong ones meant to get dgi, will get one tomorrow now!

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 12
now next question..lol...... i know i ovulated 8/9th march, which was cd 24/25 or would i still go my lmp which was 14th feb?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back