Af got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linxminx21

Reaction score
af got me this morning started with spotting just felt cervix and some dark red spotting around an open cervix!!!
i hate my body and ttc
this has hit me so hard!!!!
:( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

i really thought this was it this month i did everything i could i hit ovulation just right too
i dont think im going to try until after my birthday now which is 1st feb, so wont ovulate again till end of feb so i think im going to move to WTT untill beggining of march !!

Last edited:
Im so sorry she got you hunny :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWW sorry hun! :mad: stupid witch

Hope your ok and get back to ttc soon!

Sending you BIG HUGS!

XXXX

So sorry she got you hun. You're not alone, she paid me a visit as well.

You never know, she might not get you until you least expect it. Perhaps you can get a nice birthday surprise. :hugs:

Maybe the relaxed approach will work for you! A few months back a few girls did just what you did and before they knew it were announcing BFPs !! I'm gonna do the OPKs just this month and not bother next month - only doing it to make sure everything working ok and as it should be.

Anyway - dont leave us I'll miss you!! Maybe just be an inbetweener - what can we call it? RATFAB? Relaxed approach trying for a baby! LOVE IT!!! I wanna be a RATFAB too - next month!!

Oh Minxie I'm so so sorry. :( :hug: :hug:

I don't know what else I can say. x x

sorry linx, hope your OK. tracey....i love it i'm RATFAB toooooo!!! xx

Sorry Linx :(

I was really convinced one cycle and even now, three cycles on - if i get an odd twinge i think "Maybe i am pregnant from that cycle after all?!" even though that just wouldn't make any sense.

It really gets into your head :hug:

Last edited:
So sorry to hear the old crone got you. As everyone else has said, maybe a couple of months' relaxation will help. It's so hard when you think it's your month, though. Damn witch

thanx girls i have decided no opks or charting and maybe my cycles finally back to normal (28 days) after 6 months without the copper coil in!!!
i hope
this is my 1st 28 day cycle since i had the coil in!!!!!
im due to ovulate crimbo eve tho from working it out lmao!!!! greatttttttt i might have santas baby lmao!!!!
im ok and im not going anywhere it was a shock and a horrible one but let the witch do her worse shes only making me stronger :D
and ill love my baby all the more when i get it :)
positivity is the way forward :D
thanx girls it so nice to have support :)
love you all lots :D

Hey hun, glad to see your ok & keep up with the positive thoughts
xxxx

Im so sorry hun. AF hasnt got me yet but Im still testing BFN and I can feel its very near. Im quite upset and have been away at my friends for a few days for her Mums funeral so I wont be on here much till after Xmas now. I hope you have a nice Xmas. X

hey hun, just saw this i am sorry you are out this month, fingers crossed for the next one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back