Yet another 2ww!!

daniph1

Reaction score
Ok ladies, me and DH ave DTD soooo much this month! But am slightly confused! I have 26 day CD (without fail!). Ususally with opk ov on CD 12 and this has always really been the case. Sot his is what we have done!

CD 7 - BD
CD 8 - BD
CD 9 - BD
CD 10 - none
CD 11 - BD
CD 12 -BD
CD13 - BD
CD 14 - BD

DOyou think I have done enough???? PLus to add a bit of cinfusion to the mix. I have just had EWCM!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! If this is the case, and Im oving today< my luteal will only be ten or 11 days! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A little TMI - I was trying and I mean trying to go to the toilet when discovered the EWCM...... could it be spare semen etc from last night???? xxxx BAY DUST TO YOU ALLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you've done as much BD as me!!! lots and lots of baby dust your way xx

Thanks Babybo!!! Im exhausted now.... but will keep going!!!!!

Cosmic, this month I have tried to be more cool about the ttc. I havnet temp'd or opk! Only for my sanity really. Im sick of feeling heart broken when AF arrives so though maybe to juast DTD and not obsess over ov might make it a little easier when / if AF arrives!!!! xxxxx

Sounds like a good plan, best of luck and lots of dust x

Wish I knew what it all meant, but often like you really confused. Got a really dark OPK for the first time ever yesterday, but think it was only becasue really dehydrated!!

Good luck for your 2ww - don't know what else you could do really - that is some good BD'ing!

I plan to BD tonight, tommorow night and wednesdasy night before a well deserved rest from it all!! xx

If you have noticed some ewcm today then maybe get in another :bd:

I generally discover my ewcm when I am going to the loo as well hun xx

My poor DH doesnt kno whats hit him.... although he is not complaining!! hehe!! xxx

Mine doesnt complain either he he

good luck hunny x

Good Luck Dani - really hop this is it for you. FX' d xxxxxx

I'm sure the best plan is just to do lots of BDing like you have - doing OPKs and temps is great for tracking but you only get preggers by doing the deed!!! Keep going!!

Can't wait to join you on the 2ww in a few days...although I have just had loads of EWCM so does that mean I am ovulating now?? Better go and jump the OH just in case I am!

Thank you ladies!! Im fingers crossed for this month for me! We have been really trying this month as you can see from the bd schedule above! woop woop!!!! I cant wait to join you all in tri one!! Mrs Blue hurry up an ov!!! join me in this manic time!!! xxxx

Ok Daniph I think I'm ready to join you now! I am assuming I ovulated on CD 16/17 this month as I had EWCM and now it's all gone. I usually get pain for a few hours as well, but maybe I got that in the night and slept through it??

We BD'd CD 9, 11, 15, 16 & 17...and I think we'll keep going for a few days just in case. VERY cross about the 4 day gap in between CD 11 & 15 - DH decided he just wasn't feeling up to it. What the heck?? He's been up for it for the last 2 years of our marriage and always at the wrong time!!!

Hope we've done enough, it's a horrible feeling thinking 'what if'...but time will tell.

How are you doing today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back