The big 2WW after my operation!! Now inc darker OPKs..

Ooh Maybe, I hope that's a BFP :dust: I don't know what to think because its not blue, but I can def see the cross. Fingers crossed for you hun. What tests are you using tomorrow?

xx

So...its Friday morning and again im on my phone clicking refresh waiting for you to update us FX honey :hug: xxxxx

There's no squinting needed to see that cross...looking forwards to today's update...

Hi Girls! :)

I'm sooo confused, I have a faint blue line on the Clearblue+ again, my opk is darker again, I see the faintest lines on the cheapies but they disappear.

To be honest I don't have the best feeling about things.....

But.....the dark OPKs just do not make sense and although the lines on the clearblue are faint they are blue.

I'm worried about a chemical again TBH...

Have a look at my test and also what my normal OPKs look like as these are just not normal, and I'm deffo not OVing again either!

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

xx

Attachments

• C15 14dpo ch opk and clearblue+.jpg
    C15 14dpo ch opk and clearblue+.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
OPKs cycle 14.jpgMy usual OPKs....

xx

Attachments

• OPKs C14 Surge.jpg
    OPKs C14 Surge.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
maybe, is that 3rd one down a clearblue digi and came up in the time frame? xx

edit - not digi, clearblue +

Last edited:
Hey maybe,

I think you should go to GP and get bloods done so they can confirm if you are pregnant or just have a higher level of hgc? Or if chemical which hopefully its not :hug: Do you think it's worth trying a digi now as AF is due?

Keeping everything crossed for you hun. Lots if dust :dust:

Xxx

Hi Girls, :)

I know I don't have higher HCG as 1 I've had 0 blood results twice, and 2 I do get completely negative tests at different times of the month.

I'm in York today so I'm gonna forget about it for now and get a selection of tests for tomorrow in my diggi that's at home.

xx

Hey honey,

Am only coming back on the forum for this thread atm but you are def preg - a line is a line and without the hormone there would be no line- look no squinting needed:

Attachments

• Maybe.jpg
    Maybe.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Maybe2.jpg
    Maybe2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 35
Annie - you are wonderful u know! MAybe - its a deffo bfp! xxxx

Its looking good Maybe! That is deffo a positive test - look after yourself and have a lovely relaxing time in York. See you back with some good news tomorrow!

Hope you don't mind me saying, but if this is your 1st 2ww since your op Maybe, then it may be that your body is still trying to sort itself out and with those hpt's looking as good as they do, it may be that your body is taking slightly longer to produce as much of the hgc as you would expect for this time. FX this is it for you hun =) xx

yep I agree, no squinting required...try to chill. hope you have a good day xx

Wow your OPK's ar defo darker and can see lines on HPT's too, so exciting :) xxxx

I've been stalking this thread maybe, and your hpt lines r getting darker I think! I couldn't see a line on yeaterdaays cheapie, and only really faint on the clearblue x
But today I def see a line on the clearblue and the cheapie :) x

Id say that's :bfp:

Xxx
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Hi girls,

Thanks for all your messages, I'm having a break as I'm getting stressed out, I know deep down it's been either a chemical or an evap and god knows what's going on with my OPKs?

It's definitely not a BFP..

See you soon.

Xx

Hi girls,

Thanks for all your messages, I'm having a break as I'm getting stressed out, I know deep down it's been either a chemical or an evap and god knows what's going on with my OPKs?

It's definitely not a BFP..

See you soon.

Xx

Looks positive to me....:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member