Tried so hard to catch this month!!

Hi Girls,

Here are today's tests.

I've done a diggi and it's still saying 1-2 but did that think where it says just 'pregnant' for a while. When it first says 1-2 it says 'pregnant 1-2' at the same time.

It's like it sees something on the second strip but waits a bit to see if it goes strong enough to read 2-3.

I wanna turn 2-3 early so I'm going to buy a twin pack later and do one later, one tomorrow.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 38
Tests look good! I wouldn't worry about the digi.
My or HCG has to be around 50 for a 1-2 (I THINK) so if you wait till tomorrow you should be good for that.

8DPO today. I did test with a cheapie. Put the pic up in SSA. Going to start a thread in here to put all my pics together :lol: It's the first time I'm pretty sure I've ov'd so got to make a fuss!

I've had no spotting either so far which last time I had no spotting I got a BFP

I'm gonna make this my last hpt pic as I think it's safe to say I'm definitely pregnant!!

Good luck everyone ttc or pregnant!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 35
Most definitely pregnant :) xx excellent progression on those tests xx

Am I pregnant pls help!!

I took a clear blue EARLY test and had a faint line but been told that's still a positive? Later that night I took a clear blue PLUS and it was negitive so I thought I'd wait till morning because meant to be better to take one in the morning and used the clear blue DIGITAL and it was negitive still? Am I pregnant or just getting my hopes up?

Am I pregnant pls help!!

I took a clear blue EARLY test and had a faint line but been told that's still a positive? Later that night I took a clear blue PLUS and it was negitive so I thought I'd wait till morning because meant to be better to take one in the morning and used the clear blue DIGITAL and it was negitive still? Am I pregnant or just getting my hopes up?

I know your desperate but I don't think posting on EVERY thread will
Make someone answer you.

Oops I'm sorry :( I'm new to this and not sure how it works and yes I am desperate

Beautiful pic! You are defo pregnant! Congratulations!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back