Faint bfp on ic?!

couldnt wait, made oh take me to boots and get a clearblue test, picked up wrong ones meant to get dgi, will get one tomorrow now!

that is def a positive:love:Congrats!!!!

Last edited:
The doctor will date from your LMP as far as Im aware..until your dating/nuchal fold scan which is when your dates will be adjusted :)

Huge congratulations xxx

The doctor will date from your LMP as far as Im aware..until your dating/nuchal fold scan which is when your dates will be adjusted :)

Huge congratulations xxx

^^ WSS

However there are some websites which will let you put in your OV date so will prob give you a better idea of EDD. However as mentioned the NHS will only adjust from LMP after a scan.

Yay! Congratulations! Knew I could see lines!!!!xx

deffo a possitive congrats and am sorry for ur loss xxx

thanks everyone!! nice to know i wasnt totally going mad looking at them ic lol. now the nerves/worry start i guess. i think anyone who has lost a bay will always worry in the next pregnancy about getting past the time when they lost baby before so i know its going to be a long ay to 24 weeks!! going to try and keep myself sane by coming on hereas we dont plan on telling people til a lot further down th line, though if we get to 12 weeks will tell my mum then ;-) xxx

Firstly so sorry for your loss but CONGRATULATIONS :D:D:D Hopefully the doctors will know what is best for you now Hope to see you in the babies and toddlers group soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back