Tried so hard to catch this month!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

Those who know me know I'm a bit crazy when it comes to ttc!

I've bought progesterone in the St Tropez to try and stop my miscarriages (before my septum was diagnosed.)

And although I've had a prescription from a private doc in the past I've bought clomid in Ibiza from the pharmacy.

I'm ttc number 3 at the moment but this is my last cycle before I have to put ttc on hold because of my cousins wedding.

So I really really wanna catch!!

I've taken 50mg of clomid days 1-5 (took 100mg 3-7 with my boy and with my girl I took 50mg 4-8 and was a twin til week 11)

I've bd on CD 6-11every day and last night CD 12 did a little experiment!!

I got hubby's semen in a sterile pot and used a children's vitamin syringe to do ici!

Ici stands for intra cervical insemination so basically you put the semen into your cervix.

My cervix was really open and nothing came back out last night or this morning so I'm thinking I might have shot it right into my uterus which you're not meant to do but I'm not too worried as my cervix is so open I think hubby would have done the same job!

My opk is gonna turn positive today so I will count tomorrow as 1dpo!

Wishing all ttc lots of luck and babydust!! :dust::dust:

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 56
Wow, that is commitment to the cause! Lol!

Hopefully it will work for you - the more 'direct' approach! Seeing as nothing has come back out, it's defo in the right place!
X

Oh maybe baby I really hope this is your month!

Ahh thanks girls!!

I'm so excited!!

Here's my surge!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 47
Here's my squirter!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 47
Not even sure if this was my surge... Maybe it's not dark enough?? Look at last months!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 42
Oh Maybe, you and your TTC antics!

Got my fingers crossed that you've successfully fertilised yourself!

XX

Lol thanks Emily!😀

Opk problem sorted! This looks better!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 52
Well darker opk today!

I do feel like I have probably ovulated but you can't be certain so I'll have to be safe and count today as my surge day so I'm gonna bd tonight and then tomorrow and I'm getting busy with my 2WW!!

I love a good hpt but I've got an idea, I'm gonna do my cd21 progesterone bloods on Friday the 2nd September and Monday 5th and I'm gonna get them to run my hcg too!! (I'm doing two as cd21 falls on the weekend!

I totally love a good line spot too but nothing is more accurate and earlier then a blood result!

Gonna try the syringe tonight if I can talk hubby round!!

Any opinions on when me true surge was appreciated!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 37
The last one I think is definitely positive surge hunni xx best of luck xx

Thanks Hun I think you're probably right!

More bd to do now and longer to wait too! Maybe not if I get my bloods done!😉

Xx

I'd say last one is your true surge as it's much darker than the other one.

Good luck hun!

XX

Opks still pretty dark today!

So possibly 3 days of positives!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 48
Not to much to report, I'm CD 17 and 2-3 dpo.

Cervix was still a bit open yesterday but couldn't be bothered BDing as I was feeling like I'd already ov'd.

I'm gonna do my progesterone bloods and hcg bloods Monday CD 22 but I guess if I got the results Tuesday I'd be poas by then anyway!

I so love poas!!! I've got loads of cheapies some 20 miu midstreams and about 10 frer!!

I've always had bfps at 10 dpo but once at 12dpo crazily that was a twin pregnancy til week 11.

So the day I definitely expect a bfp by would be Thursday 8th ( maybe the weds?)

Not stressing yet, keeping busy!

Xx

Best of luck hun xxx think af is on route here as I'm cramping on and off due on Friday so I shall just wait until then to test totally not like me!!

Don't read too much into cramping.

Have a little poas you never know??😀

Good luck!

Xx

Omg Maybe - I remember you! You helped me with my OPK's with my first baby, I had a diff user name then, Jennyfarful...
I had no idea that those OPK's could change some much by the hour!
I'm TTC no 3 too and I'm not sure if I've done it after 9 mos (I've got another thread in here too!) if not, I'll have to start testing like that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back