The big 2WW after my operation!! Now inc darker OPKs..

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls, :)

I think most of you know my story by now but after getting pregnant at the end of July and having my 5th chemical pregnancy in the last year I went to a private doctor and after a hysteroscopy was diagnosed with a uterine septum, basically my uterus was a heart shape instead of like an upside down pair and the septum had no vascular tissue (no blood flow) that's why the embryos would always die after a few days.

Anyway I had an op to remove it and now have a normal healthy uterus so this has been my first month TTC, I nearly missed OV and I will only have BD'd 4 times by tonight.

I'm going to count today as OV day as I had a very dark OPK yesterday evening and a very dark one this morning so tomorrow will be 1DPO!

I've gone a bit experimental again too lol!

This month I've used soft cup after bding, you get upside down and pop one in afterwards and then they sit under your cervix with a nice puddle of :sperm: !!

I definitely recommend them!

Wish me luck, this will be cycle 15 actively TTC!

I got positive opks at 10 and 11dpo last time I got preggers so i'm going to do OPKs through til AF is due as they were a good clue for me before I got my BFP!

xx

Last edited:
woo hoo
everything crossed for you hun
i will be stalking you from now on lol.
xxx

Keeping my FX extra tightly closed for you Maybe, I really hope this is it! x x

i really think you are in with a good shot, you've not had a problem with hubbys swimmers meeting your eggs at all, u've had success with that and now they've sorted out the problems you should be announcing a STICKY bfp very soon. i really look forward to seeing it xxxx

Good luck Maybe, i really hope all your efforts and patience and heartache have paid off! :good:

:dust:

Best of luck, Maybe!

I reckon you will have a sticky BFP in no time

XX

sending lots of luck and baby dust your way maybe :D i hope this is your month xx

yaaaaaaay forov day xxx
good luck hun i really hope you get a sticky one this time xxxxx

Good luck Hun!! Will be watching out for your bfp xxx

Oh good luck hon!!!

I've started to wonder if perhaps I have an unusual shaped uterus as I've had one prem baby and 2 mc now.

Wish you all the best. X

Good luck maybe, I have my fx for getting ur bfp very soon :dust: xx

Best of luck to you hun, really hope this is your month and sending you shedloads of :dust:

Will be stalking you from now on obviously :whistle: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back