Tried so hard to catch this month!!

Keeping everything crossed for u maybe xx

Omg Maybe - I remember you! You helped me with my OPK's with my first baby, I had a diff user name then, Jennyfarful...
I had no idea that those OPK's could change some much by the hour!
I'm TTC no 3 too and I'm not sure if I've done it after 9 mos (I've got another thread in here too!) if not, I'll have to start testing like that! X

Ahh hello I totally remember you!

What babies do you have? Boys or girls or one of each?

I'll find your posts.

Good luck ttc number 3!

Xx

I have Brooke who's now 5... And Jesse who's 2. We were part of the way back when TTC lot with LouiseB and God, it was years ago - end of 2010! X

Ahh I know!! Time flies!!

Did you know Louise B went on to have twins after her little girl, they were boy/girl!

Xx

I did hear that - absolutely amazing after all she went through!

Good luck for this cycle - seems like you've got all bases covered xx

Hello!!

So I'm 5/6 dpo today my ovaries are feeling a bit throbby and I've had a few sharp hot twinges in my uterus so fx they're good signs!! 😀

CD 21 is Sunday but I'm gonna wait to do my progesterone on day 22 and do my hcg too!! ( that's on Monday!!)

I could and maybe should do it today but I can't be bothered stressing about the results I guess? The only benefit would be to see if my progesterone is low but I think I should be OK as didn't have issues during my second pregnancy and really my hormones should be in better working order now as then I'd not long finished breastfeeding where as now I'm finished a year nearly.

Loving all the bfps this month, let's hope some more are on the way!! 😍

Xx

I'm feeling weirdly confident in going to be Preggo this cycle!

Boobs feel slightly sore and also I've got a few warm stabby pains in my uterus, also I'm just not bloated at all, last month I looked three months gone at this dpo!

I'm feeling chilled to be honest, hubby's in Ibiza so it's just me and the little ones so I'm being kept busy!

Xx

Good luck maybe, sounds promising xx

Hi girls!

Today I'm at best 8dpo could be 7dpo tho but I've caved and poas!!

There is maybe something there but I think I'm really good at taking pics!! 😂

I'm gonna crack open a frer tomorrow!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 85
I can see a faint second line on the green one x

I hate ICs because I always think there is something there and it drives me mad! If I were you I would wait till Tuesday for your FRER then at the least you would be 9DPO

I am rubbish at line spots but just wanted to wish you good luck! Xx

Thanks girls!

Hope you're all ok?

Gonna do a frer as I've loads!!

And af came early last month so I didn't get my fix!! 😳

Sugar how are the opks going??

Xx

Thanks girls!

Hope you're all ok?

Gonna do a frer as I've loads!!

And af came early last month so I didn't get my fix!! 😳

Sugar how are the opks going??

Xx

Haha doing the FRER sounds like me! But then when I need one I've never got one :lol: OPKs went good. Got a positive smiley face 2 days ago. The line didn't look any darker but then the machine thing reads results differently so I don't know. 21day bloods on Wednesday so even though I got my + on Friday the levels should still be higher than normal.

Hey sugar!

No point doing the cd 21s weds, unless you repeat again on Friday as the result will be inaccurate.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back